• You look like a hobo, so yes
    • You look like a woman, save for that pathetic beard so yes
    • don't do it for the sake of the kenshin hairdoo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that long. That's not even a question.

Like I am pretty sure my hair is somewhat longer than that, and I have no plan to cut it.

Anyways I think it looks good; don't cut it (although I am a consistently bad judge of what other people think looks good).

If you think you might want to cut it, flip a coin. If you feel like you want to flip again, you probably should just go with the other result.

also where do you go to university? I'd say half or more of the guys at mine have hair like that or longer

if you're hetero and look like a woman it might be difficult for a real woman to be attracted to you.

that said i don't think he looks like a woman.

This man gets how I feel.

That said the Kenshin I look up to looks pretty womanly as well, so I should just accept it

Btw, thanks for the compliments guys. I get some glances in the bus from time to time (though I'm not sure), but the only people who ever told me I looked good was my mom ( :mellow: ) and some girl at a party after I told her "I love you" (I had never seen said girl before... it was a party with people from my class... I don't remember how she looked and I hope she doesn't remember me cause that would be very akward....) :wtf:... but yeah

if you're hetero and look like a woman it might be difficult for a real woman to be attracted to you.

that said i don't think he looks like a woman.

good joke

that's true, but if you don't look the way that you yourself would like, then...not really worth it imo. i'm hetero, but...screw men's products

i use women's hair products and women's body wash sometimes. works better and smells better

but, i wear men's cologne (perfume smells good but is obviously only attractive to me if a woman is wearing it) and am a button-up shirt/ levi jeans kind of guy.

dress how you want, i agree.

Life needs to be an anime.

I demand tsunderes and everyone needs hair flaps.

If real life had tsunderes, it'd be so much more fun to be put in an almost all girls english class, I'm sure I'd get to hear a "b-baka!" every day.

Oh, sorry, long hair, I got distracted.

Keep it long, unless someone special suggests otherwise.

*shrugs*

K... The people have spoken. I shall keep it long

SrslyIdidacointoss,itwasheadbutIdidn'tdecidewhatheadwas,soIdecidedscrewitI'mkeepingitlong

Also, it's been like 8 years that I've kept growing my hair and then giving up and cutting it short, then regrowing it and etc.....

I feel like I should go through with it to see how it looks.

Btw to the person who asked, I do law school in Ottawa (Canada)

Life needs to be an anime.

I demand tsunderes and everyone needs hair flaps.

If real life had tsunderes, it'd be so much more fun to be put in an almost all girls english class, I'm sure I'd get to hear a "b-baka!" every day.

Oh, sorry, long hair, I got distracted.

Keep it long, unless someone special suggests otherwise.

*shrugs*

you motherfucker