fe series v pokemon series

Redwall

fe series v pokemon series  

43 members have voted

1. 1. yep

• fire emblem
    • pokemon

Competitive Pokemon is all about the MIND GAMES and THINKING ONE STEP AHEAD. So, basically this with adorable little critters.

AllAccordingToKeikaku_zps6503f66e.jpg

In the games, you can construct teams and fight against other humans via Wi-Fi (in the recent games) or link cable (older games). A more efficient method of playing involves simulators like this one, in which you can simply make a team (or play games involving randomly generated teams) without putting in the time to grind out Pokemon.

Why choose? I was going to post about my grand FE-to-Pokemon assignment project, but I see it's already been discussed...

Of course, the mean old censor had to spoil it. I wanted Jolteon or maybe Mega Manectric to be Ishtar, but apparently some little spoilsports use "sht" as short for "s***". Looks like Jolteon will be Tinny then.

It took me forever, and this is late, but these are the Pokemon I can picture each Fire Emblem lord starting with:

Marth gets Pikachu

Alm gets Bulbasaur

Celica gets Fennekin

Sigurd gets Piplup

Seliph gets Squirtle

Leif gets Mudkip

Roy gets Cyndaquil

Eliwood gets Charmander

Lyn gets Treecko

Hector gets Chespin

Eirika gets Chikorita

Ephraim gets Totodile

Ike gets Torchic

Micaiah gets Eevee

Sothe gets Froakie

Chrom gets Chimchar

Lucina gets Turtwig

I have a reason for some of them (just look at Treecko's final form, Sceptile, it looks perfect for Lyn, Eliwood & Charmander for obvious reasons, and Marth & Pikachu both being the mascots of their series, for example), but the rest I can just picture in my head working very well.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

I call dibs. But I think that Leif should get Abra, because everyone knows that teleport/warp is the key to FE5.

True, but I tried to only use starter Pokemon. I know I listed Micaiah with Eevee, but you start with Eevee in XD: Gale of Darkness, so I counted it.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

It took me forever, and this is late, but these are the Pokemon I can picture each Fire Emblem lord starting with:

Marth gets Pikachu

nope.avi

Tiki gets Pikachu. Because Japanese Awakening Tiki is voiced by Ikue Otani. The very same Ikue Otani that voices Pikachu.