So.... Triangle Attacks. [Animation Question]

blyegg

I have a few questions about triangle attacks.

1. Can I replace the animation through FEditor Adv?
  2. If not, how would I replace the animation (GBAGE? where are the offsets for image/palette?)?
  3. If its in FEditor, how would I tell FEditor to which one is the alternate (from the alternate triangle attack (3rd, 0x40 i think) in nightmare) one?

ProjectZ changed it to Swordmasters by simply changing the sprite sheet that the animation uses.

I am not sure where the exact offset is, but I think it's in Hextator's (Xeld/Solaris/Insidious Silence/whateverthehellhegoesbynow) Documentation.

Or if anything, you can go to "The Emblem Brigade" forums and post there.

But other than that, we can't really change the animation.

Edited by shadowofchaos

But other than that, we can't really change the animation.

"other than that and assembly hacking"

but most people omit the "assembly hacking" part because usually if you're asking a question like this, it's presumed you don't know assembly or you'd have already used it to figure out a solution to your problem :P (that being said you should still know the solution exists since you could always learn ASM or have someone who already knows it help you)

If I were smart enough to do that, I obviously would.... your chapter on it made no sense to me xD

I probably won't make a topic on TEB until I reach the point where I actually need it for my hack, though.