Vote For Your Fav Crit Quote

Elli

Um yeah I would rather they be in english so everyone can understand them (I have no idea what they say XD) Would be hard to vote in the poll when you dont know whats being said.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um yeah I would rather they be in english so everyone can understand them (I have no idea what they say XD) Would be hard to vote in the poll when you dont know whats being said.

I came in here just to be an elitist troll anyway.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I was instantly humored by the choice of music, but his voice is the same as the players voice...?(haven't gotten very far in it)

I swear, by now I'd believe you've already haxed this game...

On-topic though; my crit quotes:

1. I come forth!

2. Death becomes you!

3. This will only hurt until you die!

4. Try not to splatter!

Edited by Soledai

"Time for the showdown!"

"I'll bust you SO bad!"

"The reaper is calling you!"

"Witness the impossible!"

meh.

Fixed. I just remembered that one.

Okay the polls are up time to vote for your favorite quotes, at the moment I will be listing 2 polls every day that will run for a day or so. If anyone still wishes to enter some quotes to this do so now. but there will be no more changing of the ones already submitted.

Edited by Shelie

lol i dont understand all the hate on people's quotes when probably only half of you guys contributed / voted

this isn't even a serious competition imo, just for people to have a little fun, like character battles on gamefaqs

creativity is hard for some people =p

lol i dont understand all the hate on people's quotes when probably only half of you guys contributed / voted

this isn't even a serious competition imo, just for people to have a little fun, like character battles on gamefaqs

creativity is hard for some people =p

Thanks for that, though we're not trying to hurt any feelings here.

Take out the none vote.. voting for none seems like a dick move saying "lol u suck" and a waste of a vote. This isn't the head to head phase yet where people are competing with each other anyways, so there is no elimination regardless.

>People bring up voting No as callous

-Instant regret

I didn't know if I could vote for one in Naglfar's case (I couldn't really decide). So yeah, the None option's poor and I'll try again and think about what I have done

That being said, imagine if more people were involved in this.