I'm not sure if I want to be here anymore...:(

torifae

my dad named my first dogs gollum.

he was run over by a truck.

the combination of seeing that and the timon sig makes me thing you're doing pelvic thrusts over your dog dying.......

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the combination of seeing that and the timon sig makes me thing you're doing pelvic thrusts over your dog dying.......

lol! i would never do that! poor gollum!

Sigable?

I are sorry......

No these are sigable

Someone has told me that the war in Iraq is over. I'm assuming by Michael Phelps

OR

If I had a quarter for everytime I had a nickle I'd have five times as much theoredicle money

Damn you Psyche... stealing my newbie scaring thunder.

Psyche is going crazy, first she shall be scaring newbies, then she will conquer serene forest site and then she will conquer the universe!!!!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Dark Sage

Its the opportunity of a lifetime!

think about it! you get to learn all of your necessary chaotic actions and ideals from Chaos Incarnate herself! bring to the forest anarchy, chaos, and unpredictability! make everyone tremble at the very mention of your name! the opportunity is yours! all you have to do is.... take it!

Its the opportunity of a lifetime!

think about it! you get to learn all of your necessary chaotic actions and ideals from Chaos Incarnate herself! bring to the forest anarchy, chaos, and unpredictability! make everyone tremble at the very mention of your name! the opportunity is yours! all you have to do is.... take it!

When you put it that way it sounds like your selling Pandora's Box, well I guess in a sense you are.