Hello, sirs and ma'ams!

AnUnknowngirlfromJohto

Hello, sirs and ma'ams. I'm new both to this site, and to the Fire Emblem series. I suppose I should share a little bit about me, and what I'd like to do here.

Real Name: Anastasia, though I prefer Asia. You can use either one, though.

Hobbies: Baking, singing, drawing, writing, and playing video games.

Favorite Video Game (Non-FE): Pokemon HeartGold (Fond memories. Besides that, my next option would be somewhere between Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice or Kingdom Hearts-Dream Drop Distance.)

Owned Fire Emblem Games: Awakening, which makes me want to see the rest of the series.

Personality: Quirky.

It'll be nice to meet you all! Also, no spoilers beyond Chapter Eighteen of Awakening, please!

Hello and enjoy your stay. May I advise looking into playing the rest of the series as many of the games have factors which appeared in awakening but were done better in the original games.

Well hi there, nice to see new people here

After finishing Awakening, try out one of the other FE games, you'll enjoy them.

Also if you would like to know, In HG/SS i chose Totodile and in SS i chose Chikorita. One of my favorite Pokemon games along with platinum.

Edited by SwiftStrike

Welcome to Serenes Forest! Don't get lost and enjoy your stay!

I have a good memory of Soul Silver. Caught a Kangaskhan using the Pokewalker and it basically steam rolled through early game. Good times

• 2 weeks later...