Does anyone else hate this?

PM ME MARIANNE ART

I often try to go into a link battle, and more than half the people I face are packing legendaries or worse, Mega OP Pokes that I've never even seen (Mega Gengar needs to be banned). Also, fairies. Am I the only one that hates that? Or I am I alone in my "No legendaries" policy?

Most people I see using legendaries are just people who haven't raised proper battling Pokémon. They can be swept up pretty easily by a well trained team. Heck, I enjoy running circles around some kid's Mewtwo.

Edited by Shuuda

rating battles don't allow legendaries. Also, mega pokemon aren't that hard to deal with, they lack itens, so they can be easily countered. You should try ratting battles, really (although they DO end up being a lot harder, since despite ubers not being allowed, the players are MUCH more experienced)

Edited by Nobody

I often try to go into a link battle, and more than half the people I face are packing legendaries or worse, Mega OP Pokes that I've never even seen (Mega Gengar needs to be banned). Also, fairies. Am I the only one that hates that? Or I am I alone in my "No legendaries" policy?

I don't hate it; I enjoy wrecking their teams. Mostly because people who are using legendaries in the first place are ones who don't play competitively. Ergo, they don't mind the stats and items. That said, I once swept a team with Zygarde, Yveltal, and Mega Mewtwo Y. I only lost one Pokémon. AND THAT POKÉMON HAPPENED TO FAINT FROM RECOIL, not taking any damage directly (Talonflame).

Most people I see using legendaries are just people who haven't raised proper battling Pokémon. They can be swept up pretty easily by a well trained team. Heck, I enjoy running circles around some kid's Mewtwo.

Haha, yeah, same here... I wonder how it makes them feel, though... Probably something like: "Daheck? I had three legendaries. He had none. HOW COME I WAS CRUSHED?!"

rating battles don't allow legendaries. Also, mega pokemon aren't that hard to deal with, they lack itens, so they can be easily countered. You should try ratting battles, really (although they DO end up being a lot harder, since despite ubers not being allowed, the players are MUCH more experienced)

Legendaries, not uber... You can still use Drizzle+Swift Swim Kindgra, or Sand Stream+Sand Rush Excadrill, for example...

But yeah, they're so hard... ;~; I still need to get working on my next (MOSTLY UNBEATABLE, BWAHAHAHA) team...

You're implying that all legendaries are something to be afraid of. Stuff like Entei and Articuno exist.

I know.

But I wasn't talking about Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Cressalia, Heatran, Regigigas, Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion, Tornadus, Thunderus, Landorus, and whatever else I may be missing.