Dragon Chapter on Hard.

I played through the first time on hard, then I didn't playthrough on hard ever again (I like doing normal mode and then just experiment, besides I lurvs me that weapon triangle) so does kurth still get his magic no countering thing.

Alright, a challenge. Can't. Fucking. Wait. To. Finish. First. Playthrough.

Bring on the Hardness.

That's what she said.
Dammit, you beat me to it.

Looks like I get third place

In hard mode....

It's possible to die in the Prologue.

[/quote

A game reviwer once said that in hard they (and I quote) "Couldn't complete a single chapter without restarting at least four times. And yes, that includes the prologue, I'm rater embarresed to say"

LOL

Edit: After watching youtube's 'top 10 most difficult games' video, I'm tempted to call HM "Micaiah Must Die mode"

Edited by Big Klingy

The dragons can pretty much two shot any of your guys, and usually one shot. It is very hard. I ended up giving Wrath and Resolve to the Lion King guy and I had him almost take care of the dragons that came down from the northwest and northeast while I split my army in two and had them take care of the reinforcments that kept coming from the southern sides. The reinforcments stopped coming after turn 15, so then I slowly killed all the dragons near Dheg. I just had Kurth and Ena kill him so I wouldn't risk a counter attack. It takes a LOOOONG time, but it's possible. After this, the endgame is very easy.

It's still a hassle obtaining bolting, but I had fun having Micaiah and Sanaki abuse Meteor and Purge with Reyson, I suppose that's still half as good. But with two boltings, one from Part 3 and Part 4-F-1, even white dragons would have problems.

Imagine an Ike solo for that chapter XD. Or even funnier... A MEG SOLO!!!

Dude.

I'm gonna do it. >:o

Anyway as for hard mode, I thought that chapter wasn't a whole lot different. Did they give the red dragons enough speed and skill and luck to actually hit you this time around?

You can always bunch all of your units up in one of the corners and then just duo the entire map with Kurth and Ena. Lord knows they could use the experience.