Dragon Chapter on Hard.

• 2 weeks later...

On one of my playthrough On Hard Mode, I used Ilyana to kill all of the dragons with Rexbolt, and Soren with Arc Thunder.

I gave Volko, baselard and skill dragon foe, and he finished all the dragons off in no time.

The dragon chapter only gets hard, if your reckless, and make a move without thinking it through.

Edited by Dark Sage

On one of my playthrough On Hard Mode, I used Ilyana to kill all of the dragons with Rexbolt, and Soren with S thunder tome.

I gave Volko, baselard and skill dragon foe, and he finished all the dragons off in no time.

The dragon chapter only gets hard, if your reckless, and make a move without thinking it through.

1.) Soren can't get an S in Thunder. >_> And Rexbolt IS the S Thunder tome.

2.) Why would you give Volke dragonfoe, when you can just give that and Paragon to Kurth? The dragons don't even counterattack him, and it's, like, his only chance to level up.

1.) Soren can't get an S in Thunder. >_> And Rexbolt IS the S Thunder tome.

2.) Why would you give Volke dragonfoe, when you can just give that and Paragon to Kurth? The dragons don't even counterattack him, and it's, like, his only chance to level up.

1) Oops I meant Arc Thunder

2) I didn't give to Kurth because I never thought of it at the time. Thanks, I should give Kurth Dragon foe on my next playthrough.

Hold on, you said Rexbolt is S thunder ? I thought Rexbolt was SS.....

Edited by Dark Sage

None of the dragons counterattack Kurthnaga? Wow! I thought it was only Deghinsea...