While abusing my PoR file...

56STq.jpg

I was using some action replay codes to recruit bosses and on the map (The Great Bridge) you know? The one where you get General Petrine I seemed to have recruited Lucia as well who was on the outside of the map and it seems as though she has stolen Stefan's Beautiful Vague Katti from him somehow.

No biggy, just thought it was worth the share I'll post some more if I find anymore.

Haha, that's pretty cool; it's funny how they gave her a Vague Katti.

I wonder if she was originally planned to fight on the field in that chapter?

Anyway, I know you can manage all manner of shenanigans using the control all enemy code. Units outside of the map are technically still on the map, so that's probably why you got Lucia too. Can't remember any other instance of units off the map though...

Haha, that's pretty cool; it's funny how they gave her a Vague Katti.

I wonder if she was originally planned to fight on the field in that chapter?

Anyway, I know you can manage all manner of shenanigans using the control all enemy code. Units outside of the map are technically still on the map, so that's probably why you got Lucia too. Can't remember any other instance of units off the map though...

Remember when Ike meets up with geoffrey and co? If you try to nab the blackknight at the end you'll also grab yourself a second Ike who is a level 1 lord with an iron sword and a character known as MIPD_BLACKKNIGHT who has alondite with lower stats which include 0 Skill, 0 Luck and 0 Speed.

Game crashed straight after unfortunately :D.