Domanda Thios. A D&D RP. Sign-ups.

Snowy_One

[spoiler=The World of Domanda Thios]

Domanda Thios is a world full of strange and fantastical elements, many of which are far from natural. For one, Domanda Thios is not one, but two separate worlds conjoined together by a gigantic spire. One world, the world where we will be starting, is known as Domanda Thios, or Thios for short, while, at the opposite end of the spire, is the land of Domanda Thuas, or just Thuas for short.. The worlds have been conjoined since long before any written records of the world came into being. Despite this, very little is known of Thuas. What is known is that Thuas is a world in which many powerful monsters and beings constantly war and vie for power. This has driven both their technology and magical prowess much higher than that of Thios, which is peaceful by comparison. The constant warring in Thuas has deprived it of resources, causing the inhabitants to launch many raids into Thios for simple things such as cloth, metal, and water; almost never peacefully. As a result the people of Thios have managed to erect a barrier upon the spire, constantly manned and near-constantly at war, trying to keep the periodic raids from breaking through. They are not only not always successful, but recently the people of Thuas have started to learn teleportation spells (previously seen as useless or mere-support compared to ‘combat’ spells) allowing them to bypass the barrier, putting the nations of Thios on constant alert.

Thios itself is divided up into three primary continents ruled over by a single empire near-unanimously, the Empire of Saol. However, as the Empire’s resources are almost entirely focused upon keeping the Thuanian invasions at bay, many of the smaller lands have become their own kingdoms unto themselves, still in service to the Empire of Saol, but otherwise autonomous and free to pursue their own issues and politics so long as they answer the call (a necessity since ruling an entire world is impossible, especially with the ever-present threat of invasions taking up the Empire’s focus). The three continents that make up Thios are Crann, Cnoc, and Sruth.

[spoiler= Surth. The Frozen Southernlands]

Located near the very bottom of the world, Surth is known for it’s exceptional coldness. Despite being inhabited by many people, it has no farming. However, Surth is VERY rich in ores and metals, causing much trade to flock to the southern land allowing them to buy most of their necessities in trade for various ores. As a result it has become a favorite haven for those races used to living underground as, not only do they have access to the metal, but the underground cities help them survive the cold with ease.

Above ground most of the cities are located either on the coast and serve as trade ports, or are high up in the mountains for better ore access. The Empire aside, two small kingdoms have managed to split apart. The Dwarven Kingdom of Beerhammer and the Western Kingdom of Valion. In addition, five fantastic sites cover the landscape.

Fantastic Sites: The Undead Jungle: Once, long ago, Surth was a tropical land filled with trees and wildlife ranging from millipedes over six yards long to the mighty dinosaurs. As the continent drifted south, however, that all came to an end as a gigantic volcano erupted, covering the jungle in ash and preserving it forever. Many years later, a Lich took up residence within the crater of the volcano and, seeking a way to deter adventurers, he resurrected the jungle full of undead monstrosities. This did not work as intended and, instead, many adventurers were drawn to the jungle figuring some Thuanian with impressive technology or magical spells was present and, by killing him, they could get access to his gear. The lich lasted only a year before the properly equipped adventurers came along. The jungle still survives to this day, the skeletal creatures hunting, surviving, ‘living’ in a world they can’t recognize is long gone. It is located near the shores of Surth within the Empire’s territory.

The Crystal-lands: Before the barrier was erected, a Thuanian raiding group made it to Surth and started to mine and process ore. Hoping to find a way to speed up the process they attempted to coax the ore from the stone and, upon success, threw a raging party. Two weeks later, the clan added to their notebook ‘magic users are not allowed to get drunk during raiding parties’. Despite it’s serene beauty, the Crystal-lands are more of a hostile creature than an actual piece of land. Running along the borders of Valion, it feasts constantly upon monsters and travelers hoping to cut a day or two off their routes. Not even machines are safe, as a few Thuanian raiding parties discovered as the Crystal-lands will gladly absorb the various metals to feed its hunger. Despite this, many monsters and bandits have taken to the lands as it’s eating rate is very low for a beast of its size and few people are willing to risk being eaten alive just to hunt them down. Still, it is a dangerous place for all who enter.

The Metal-Falls: The name of one of several volcano’s upon Surth’s surface, the metal-falls is well-known for spewing forth constant molten iron with only minimal refinement needed. Of the five fantastic sites, the Metal-falls is the only one inhabited. Jointly owned by the Empire and the kingdom of Valion with each faction working one side, it has caused iron weapons to be super-common and had proven essential to keeping the Thuanian’s at bay.

[spoiler=Cnoc: The Center-Plains.]

Located at the ‘Center’ of the world, Cnoc serves as the seat of power for the Empire. It is a hilly land ruled over by one, massive, dominating feature. The central spire connecting Thios and Thuan. Cnoc is where most of the power and knowledge in the Empire resides as well, with many magic schools, castles, and the like residing, if only because it is among the most common places to be raided by the Thuanian peoples and having such things close-by is useful.

Fantastical Sites: The Spire: The Spire that connects the two worlds, it is a massive upwelling of rock and stone, smoothed over by many, many, years of constant warfare. The spire itself is protected by very potent magic that predates the Empire and few know enough to explain how it can keep the spire heated, filled with air, and from shattering under tidal stresses, yet it does all these things. A massive wall lines the base of the Spire, showing both the farthest that Thios has ever been able to hold up the spire as well as the most constant line of defense against the constant fighting. Made of as impressive metals and ores as could be found, it is the crowning achievement of not only the Empire, but all of Thios.

The Imperial City, Saol: From which the Empire is named after, Saol is as close to ‘true’ government as possible. It is well-protected with thick walls, many archers and magicians to deter air threats, and many governmental buildings and installations as possible. Despite it’s fortress-like defenses, Saol has put in a massive amount of effort into getting artists and sculptors to build wonders within Saol to show it as the light of civilization in their world. It has worked beautifully and the culture of Saol permeates even those few kingdoms outside of the Empire.

The Deathfields: The Barrier does not always work. Despite the threat the Thuanian’s present, some people are lured to serve them through offers of wealth, power, women, men, slaves, or simple insanity. Sabotage happens. A hundred years ago, one particularly effective attempt let through an entire war-clan of Thuanian’s. Immediately, to combat less than a hundred, an army of a thousand was raised. This is the results. A desolate wasteland where shattered technology and the bones of entire armies lie in lifeless silence. According to the official records, upon seeing that they were outnumbered, the clan unleashed a horrifying weapon that not only destroyed the clan, but the army as well. It still isn’t safe for people to return to this place as many rare beasts have been drawn to it to feast off of... something... unleashed there.

[spoiler=Crann: The Far-lands.]

Located on the opposite side of the world from Cnoc, Crann is a lush, verdant place which has seen very few raids as a result of its location. As a result many of it’s people have split off to form their own nations living in relative peace. Though all support the Empire in name, their biggest aid is not soldiers, but food. Something which makes them a high target for Thuanians in the event that they ever breach the Barrier. Over twenty six small kingdoms dot Crann, each more concerned with it’s local affairs than the ongoing fighting or sparking up conflict with each other. Despite this, many minor conflicts have arisen, largely over the varying customs and law differences between the kingdoms. Tension is present, though overridden by the ever-present threat of the Thuanian’s.

Fantastical Locations: The Amoebic Sea: Along the far west side of Crann is an enormous mountain range, beyond which is a desert leading up to the ocean. On one side of this range is the many fields, and upon the other is the Amoebic sea. With how rare rain is, the life within this place has come to preserve water as much as possible, causing gigantic amoeba to absorb all the water they could and retain it to form a massive in-land sea. Many life-forms exist upon this sea depending upon the amoeba to survive, including massive giants who both eat and drink the amoeba as well as tiny beings using only a small amount. If the amoeba were ever to leave, no water would be left in the desert at all.

The Fey Jungle: Many magical creatures such as faeries live within the world, but the Fey Jungle is noted for consisting almost entirely of them. Some claim that an upwelling of magic attracted them, displacing ‘normal’ life with ease. Within the Fey Jungle the water is near-constantly enchanted to be extra-rich, resulting in much of the fertility of Crann. Though technically ‘independent’ the beings in Crann recognize that, without them doing their part to help the world, many would die. Thusly it is considered ‘neutral’ and the only place truly free of the Empires influence. This has attracted a lot of free radicles to the Jungle, causing not only constant moral conflicts between the magically inclined and the normal beings, but been a source of constant headaches for both Kingdoms alike as neither wants to suffer raids from the Thuanians being formulated within the Jungle-lands.

The Spider-fields: A sheer fluke of nature resulted in an area in the northern parts of Crann being outright covered with spiders well beyond the point of reason. Within the spider-lands the trees, grass, ground, and even the water is covered in spider-silk. Even the Thuanians avoid the Spider-lands in their raids. Almost nothing beyond spiders and maggots can survive within the Spiderlands simply because of the sheer number of spiders. A few, brave, mages have tried to make headway with fire spells, and have discovered many ancient and rare artifacts within that, slowly, are helping to reinforce the Barrier, but the sheer number of spiders makes the going slow.

[spoiler=The Opening.]

Times have been very tough. Last year alone, six different raids upon Thios have happened across the world. Hit particularly hard was the continent of Crann in which multiple villages and even an entire city were raided before the invaders were driven off. As a result, food had been scarce within the small kingdom of Alatic located close to the Amoebic sea, causing much unrest and political dissent. The disruption in food supplies has caused the Empire to start to investigate Alatic to find if there have been any dissenters or supporters of the Thuanians in the area. In response, Alatic has pulled together all the food and resources it can muster to try and appease the Empire and keep them from possibly instituting martial law resulting in a three-sided riot breaking out across the kingdom between people wishing to rejoin the Empire, people wanting to remain independent, and those claiming that the Empire wishes to absorb Alatic into it’s mass by force and needs to be resisted at all costs.

In the middle of this mire is a small tavern located within visual sight of the sea, a place where the amoeba-water-flasks are always full, the trade routes always open, the dice always fair (except for when playing the house), and the bounty-board for those seeking adventure always stocked. It is upon this bounty-board that you have noticed a small want-ad calling for the rescue for the daughter of one of the local nobles nailed upon it. An easy job for the beginning adventurer, and the start of your journey into the world of Domada Thios.

[spoiler=Getting Started.]

First off, if you are interested, please state so right away. You can always edit in a character later, but the party size on this will be limited to 5-6 players/characters. Since I don’t expect all of you to be familiar with D&D 3.5 from the get-go you can post stating that you are interested and later edit in a full sign-up sheet.

We will be using the standard 3.5 edition core edition. This means that you will be ‘set’ so long as you can use the starting books. However, supplementary materials are permitted. You *must* link which book they come from (if different from the core book)though or else your character will be automatically rejected.

This is not ‘first-come, first served’ though. Poorly made characters will be passed over in favor of better-made ones (no, not munchkin-ing made ones) as well as characters who can aid in lacking areas in the party (such as healing). If your character is not accepted, though, you may request that I PM you upon a spot opening up.

For this we will be starting all at level 1 while using a 32 point buy system. For this, all your attributes (Strength, Constitution, Dexterity, Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma) will be starting at 8 with additional points being bought. It costs one point to level a skill up to 14, 2 points for 15 and 16, and 3 for 17 and 18. No skill can be raised above 18 off the bat.

The various D&D books can be found here: http://dndtools.eu/

We will be using Invisible Castle for dice-rolls due to tracking abilities: http://invisiblecastle.com/

Lastly, Mibbit will be used for chat (hopefully): http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/

[spoiler=Additional/Obvious rules:]

0) What the GM says, goes. I hope to not have to use this, but I want to make it clear that this trumps all arguments.

1) You get 1 ‘free’ death upon character creation. In D&D upon hitting the ‘negative’ hitpoints and reaching -10 your character will, normally, die. I don’t want this to happen, especially if you put several months into developing the character only to roll a 1 on a saving throw followed by three enemies rolling natural 20’s destroying someone who may have been beloved by the party for several months IRL. To help, the first time a character reaches -10 they merely ‘pass out’ and, short of a total party wipe, will be revived after the fighting. Abuse of this will negate it though (so don’t go throwing yourself upon spears just because you have a free death).

2) Players must always link their rolls. The GM does not. There will be plenty of hidden rolls and the like for various things like ‘can the monsters in the next room hear the heavy clank of your approaching armor and burn the treasure before fleeing’ type stuff. Linking these rolls as a GM is both cumbersome and overly revealing (‘Uhhh. Yea. I’m rolling because... umm... That waffle you ate for breakfast might be undercooked and totally not because you stepped on a pressure plate that might trigger a poison-dart trap if you’re unlucky.’) Important rolls (such as in combat) will almost certainly be linked, but the GM is, in no way, required to reveal all rolls.

3) While there is no ‘actual’ map (at least until I can find one that can both function on my computer without causing problems and can be used by someone with little computer skill), I will be keeping track of dungeon design, player and monster placement, and such on a real-world map. If I find a way to take pictures and upload it, I will. Though it will be... a bit chibi (Super Dungeon Explore and WoW board game functioning as stand-ins). As a result, information is available on request. Not actually a rule, but VERY important.

4) No. You cannot be a giant spider.

5) If you are leaving and will not be present/posting for at least 48 hours (two days) please let the GM know in advance. If you do not and a situation arises where you could do something, your actions will be auto-rolled by the DM/skipped (depending on the situation).

6) Yes, the GM will award roleplay experience.

[spoiler= Sign-up Sheet]

Name: Should be obvious. Please, try to make it world-fitting.

Appearance:

Alignment: Please try to avoid ‘evil’ alignments. If you do, please PM the GM regarding development.

Languages:

Race: Please list the race and any relevant modifies/bonuses/penalties/the like here.

Level:

Class/Class Levels:

Attributes:

Class/Racial traits:

Feats:

Spells:

Skills:

Weapons and Armor:

Items:

Gold: You get the max starting gold for your class. You may not purchase enchanted gear.

Backstory:

Additionally, here is an online character generator. I suggest you read up on the rules first, but if you're looking to just get started, this can be a big aid. It is 100% optional, however, so don't fret if you don't/didn't use it: http://www.pathguy.com/cg35.htm

Edited by Snowy_One

i've found that no one ever uses healing spell other than through a wand after level 1 or so, so a cleric really isnt needed and you could instead just hand the party wizard a wand

also i might join, if i do i'm going to be a warmage with some levels in rouge

also i don't have a ton of exp but i have played before

Edited by Wintersmith

ok, level 1

also warmage: http://dndtools.eu/classes/warmage/

and my race gray elf: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Elves,_Gray_(Race)

quick question the book for warmage says

He can cast any spell he knows without preparing it ahead of time

wold this include say spells from another class so if i took some bard levels i could instantly cast bard spells seeing as it does say any spell he knows without preparing it ahead of time

also are you sure about the level 1 thing, its really an awful place to start why not level 3 ish?

also they dont give the starting gold for the warmage in complete arcana

from what i'm thinking i'll go with the fighters max gold since the class description states its more akin to a fighter in terms of training style than a wizard

also at level 1 due to warmage edge and flash frost spell i deal 1d3+7 damage

also, question any house rules i should be aware of?

Edited by Wintersmith

I'm not personally interested, but I'd offer a few minutes to help optimize [within reason; no Pun-Pun-tier shenanigans] if you're having trouble.

[or with anything else really; I think D&D and storytelling are both cool as fuck and helping is fun]

[also also getting a map utility should be a very high priority; further, make your players keep you supplied with up-to-date character sheets.]

Edited by Terrador

quick question the book for warmage says

He can cast any spell he knows without preparing it ahead of time

wold this include say spells from another class so if i took some bard levels i could instantly cast bard spells seeing as it does say any spell he knows without preparing it ahead of time

No; this is a standard clause for spontaneous casters. If a character wants to cast spells given to him by levels in a given class, he must cast them as that class--so a Wizard/Bard has to prepare his Wizard spells ahead of time, but not his Bard spells, and can't do spell-slot overlap chicanery.

No; this is a standard clause for spontaneous casters. If a character wants to cast spells given to him by levels in a given class, he must cast them as that class--so a Wizard/Bard has to prepare his Wizard spells ahead of time, but not his Bard spells, and can't do spell-slot overlap chicanery.

i didnt expect to be allowed to, but its always good to check

Well this looks like fun.

@Wintersmith: Ray of Frost is incompatible with Flash Frost Spell as it neither affects an area (it's a ray - it's literally impossible to do so) nor does it have a spell level above 0 (which means you deal 2x0=0 bonus damage).

Anyhoo, I present to you my sign-up.

---

Name: Toolbox

Appearance: Somewhat short for a warforged, at 5 feet. Looks humanoid only in his silhouette – all facial features are akin to a golem's. The joints are curious, sphere-shaped constructs that house Toolbox's magites. A similar device is also embedded in his chest. With the exception of a black stripe running down the arms and legs, Toolbox is colored a light shade of gray. His eyes are a somewhat darker shade of gray, being nothing more than a pair of circular lights.

Alignment: True Neutral

Languages: Common

Race: Warforged (+2 Con, -2 Wis and Cha)

Level: 1

Class/Class Levels: Factotum 1

Attributes:

10 STR (+0)

16 DEX (+3)

14 CON (+2)

18 INT (+4)

6 WIS (-2)

6 CHA (-2)

Spells: None.

Skills:

Perform 4 (-2)

Escape Artist 4 (+3)

Use Magic Device 4 (-2)

Hide 4 (+3)

Move Silently 4 (+3)

Search 4 (+4)

Balance 4 (+3)

Climb 4 (+0)

Jump 4 (+0)

Disable Device 4 (+4)

Weapons and Armor: Longbow (+3 AB), Mithral Body (+5 AC), Buckler (+1 AC), Warhammer (+0 AB)

Feats: Mithral Body

Class and Racial Features: Warforged Traits, Light Fortification, Inspiration, Cunning Insight, Cunning Knowledge, Trapfinding

Items: Thieves' tools, lute, caltrops x3, silk rope (100 ft), alchemist's fire x4

Gold: 0 GP

Backstory: Years in the future, a (probably) mad wizard of Thuas had perfected the construction of what he called “magites” - tiny, magic-powered constructs able to adapt to nearly anything. The next step, naturally, was to make a construct able to use them to their fullest extent. Enter Toolbox – creatively named due to its flexibility granted by the magites. The wizard's hopes were to use Toolbox's flexible power to crush his rivals.

Speaking of rivals, one of them picked the perfect time to march in with a small army of the undead, spells firing every which way. The heated battle killed the wizard and critically damaged Toolbox, activating a contingency spell the wizard had, in a fit of merited paranoia, placed on Toolbox to keep him out of his rivals' hands. The spell flung Toolbox far into the past, far away from Thuas and onto Thios. With no clear goal in mind and almost all of Toolbox's functionality locked away behind heavy damage and sluggish self-repair systems, he set out to find some sort of shelter to keep himself safe long enough to repair. Who knows what kind of people he will fall in with?

-

Combat Stats:

HP: 10

BAB: +0

AC: 19

Touch AC: 13

Flat-Footed AC: 16

Saving Throws: 2 Fortitude, 5 Reflex, -2 Will

Inspiration Points: 2

edit: forgot Light Fortification

Edited by ArchShark

@Wintersmith: Ray of Frost is incompatible with Flash Frost Spell as it neither affects an area (it's a ray - it's literally impossible to do so) nor does it have a spell level above 0 (which means you deal 2x0=0 bonus damage).

that is what i get for skimming, i'll need to check to see what warmage spells it will work with, and likely change feats

Well this looks like fun.

quick question, with religion same as a usual forgotten realms or what?

Edited by Wintersmith

Alright.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Well, I was certainly expecting quite a few more people to join than actually did. Not that that is a bad thing. Fewer people (at least at first), will help me get used to GMing over a forum. I will try to start on Saturday, so if you want to play (at least in the first part), try to at least let me know by then. I will let it be known when the group is closed/full as well with various opening happening when spots are open and we are at a place where joining is easy.

Because Arch asked me.

Name: Kerra

Appearance: tan skin, dark brown eyes, black hair usually kept in a braided bun, 5'4", wirey build, usually wearing dark tunic and leggings with soft soled leather boots and a pair of gloves. Has a scarf she'll wear around her neck that she can use to cover her face if needed, and a cloak with a hood.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Race: Human

Class/Class Levels: Rogue/1

Attributes:
10 STR (+0)
16 DEX (+3)
12 CON (+1)
14 INT (+2)
8 WIS (-1)
16 CHA (+3)

Spells: none

Skills:
Bluff (+3) 4
Climb (+0) 2
Diplomacy (+3) 4
Disable Device (+2) 4
Escape Artist (+3) 4
Hide (+3) 4
Jump (+0) 1
Move Silently (+3) 4
Open Lock (+3) 4
Search (+2) 4
Knowledge (Local) (+2) 1
Tumble (+3) 4
Use Magic Device (+3) 4

Weapons and Armor: Rapier, Dagger*3, Sap, Chain Shirt

Feats: Weapon Finesse, Lucky Fingers (http://dndtools.eu/feats/complete-scoundrel--60/lucky-fingers--1800/)

Class and Racial Features: Trapfinding, Sneak Attack, Human Traits

Items: Thieves tools (masterwork), caltrops

Gold: 12 (240 starting, dunno if that's correct, went off of Arch's starting gold cause couldn't find Rogue's starting gold)

Backstory: Born on the streets, Kerra has lived there for most of her life. She joined one of the local street gangs as soon as she was old enough because she knew that they were the best way for her to stay alive. Learning the skills of a thief and escape artist, she soon became known as an expert thief. As she grew older, she grew tired of the street life and started to save away some of the money that she earned in her escapades. Eventually she was able to establish a life as an adventurer and thief for hire type which she continues to do to this day.

Combat Stats:
HP: 7
BAB: 0
AC: 17
Touch AC: 13
Flat-Footed AC: 14
Saving Throws: 0+Fortitude, 2+Reflex, 0+Will

Edited by scorri

Alright... Approvals now, opening post tonight.

Toolbox: I don't know how I feel about being a time-traveler, especially since as a robot from Thuas on Thios he'd be in a LOT of trouble just from people wanting to kill him since he's a threat, but I trust your skill and capability as an RPer. I'll talk to you tonight on Skype to get him up and working with the group as best I can, but approved for now.

Kerra: Looks perfectly fine. Approved.

Wintersmith: You need to post a sheet soon for me to approve.

Now a question for you guys. I had originally planned on not making a character (opting instead to act purely as a GM), but seeing as we have so few people, I am willing to make one. Do you want me to do this? If not, I will act purely as a GM.

I don't see how being a walking plot hook is a bad thing, so, uh, cool beans.

Don't make a DMPC. They're really easy to mess up unless they're delegated to purely subtle, behind-the-scenes support.

The party seems to be lacking a healer. Snowy, I have faith in your GMing skills so impress me~

Name: Takada Nama
Appearance: Tanned with a slightly yellow hue to his skin, Takada Nama is 5'7" with high cheek bones, and bald. He is dressed in turqoise silk robes with a shortsword
hanging on his belt. His strangely bright blue eyes is his most defining feature, barely noticeable with his generally serene slit eyed expression.
Alignment: Lawful good
Class/Class Levels: Shugenja(1) http://dndtools.eu/classes/shugenja/
Attributes:
10 STR (+0)
14 DEX (+2)
15 CON (+2)
12 INT (+1)
10 WIS (+0)
16 CHA (+3)
Class/Racial traits: Human extra Skill and Feat, Water focus, Order of the Impenetrable Crucible, Sense Element
Feats: Skill Focus(Knowledge Religion), Augment Healing(Healing does +2 per spell level)
Spells:
0(5)-Resistance + Purify Food and drink, Create water + Read magic, Know Direction
1(4)-Magic Weapon + Cure Light Wounds + Shield of faith
Skills:
4(+2) Concentration
4(+0) Profession(Chef)
4(+1) Knowledge Arcana
4(+1) Knowledge Planes
4(+1+3) Knowledge Religion
4(+1) Spellcraft
Weapons and Armor: Light Crossbow, Crossbow Bolt x20, Short Sword
Items: Bagpack, Bedroll, Flint and Steel, Ink, Parchment x6, Silk rope x100ft, Sack, Waterskin, Ofuda, lantern Bullseye, oil x 6, Steel Mirrior, Quill, Everburning torch
Gold: 27
Backstory: Takada Nama was found on the door steps of his monastery at a very young age, too young to remember his parents, a usual activity of the poor folk who find themselves unable to raise anymore mouths. Takada Nama was trained in the protective ways of the Impenetrable Crucible, the order who took him in. Nevertheless he was more attuned to water than earth and thus proved to be a valuable healer for the monastery, and more importantly, had access to air magic that made him a skilled knowledge seeker. Now an adult, he seeks to explore the world as some sort of pilgrimage.
Combat Stats:
HP: 8
BAB: +0
AC: 12
Touch AC: 12
Flat-Footed AC: 10
Saving Throws: 2 Fortitude, 2 Reflex, 2 Will
Edit: Lost ranks in heal, gained ranks in Profession (Chef)
Edited by Rothene

Name: Elaine

Appearance:

0ab3efc25240162d3559da83b8d1147456de551b

- Fix up armour, mostly extend breastplate to cover midsection, add tights to cover legs

Alignment: Chaotic Good - Follower of Sune

Class/Class Levels: Crusader 1 (http://dndtools.eu/classes/crusader/)

Attributes:

STR 16(+3)

DEX 12(+1)

CON 16(+3)

INT 10(+0)

WIS 8(-1)

CHA 14(+2)

Class/Racial traits: Human Traits, Furious Counterstrike, Steely Resolve 5

Feats: Combat Reflexes, Stand Still(http://dndtools.eu/feats/psionics-handbook-30--46/stand-still--2758/)

Spells:

Stances: Iron Guard`s Glare

Maneuvers: Crusader's Strike, Charging Minotaur, Stone Bones, Douse the Flames, Vanguard Strike

Skills:

Balance: 4(+1)

Diplomacy: 4(+2)

Intimidate: 4(+2)

Knowledge(History): 4(+1)

Listen: 2(-1)

Weapons and Armor: Glaive, Club, Breast Plate

Items: Backpack, Bedroll, Belt Pouch, Flint/Steel, Hooded Lantern, Day's Rations(x8), Oil(Pint) x4, Waterskin, Whetstone, Sack x4, Flask x2, Torch x2, Hempen Rope(100 ft)

Gold: 13

Backstory: Born in seaside Alatic to loving parents, and followers of Sune, the young Elaine would not take long to be noticed by the local convent that her parentage attended. Gifted with flowing golden locks, as well as a strong, healthy body, from a young age the girl would be embraced by the church, growing to trust it in all of it's ways. As time went on, and the evils and ugliness of the world became all too apparent to her, Elaine approached the Paladins and Clerics of the Sune church, wishing to be trained as they were, so that she may spread their Goddess' beauty through the wartorn lands. Though Elaine was never inducted as a paladin due to an inability to perform spells of the divine, she was found to be quite a talent in martial skill, and as charismatic as any seasoned paladin. Such was the tale of the young Elaine's training as a Crusader of Sune. With the news that a nobleman's beautiful young daughter had been kidnapped, the time had come for Elaine to set out on her first expedition in the name of Sune, along with any others who might accept the job.

Combat stats:

HP: 13

BAB: +1
AC: 16
Touch AC: 11
Flat-Footed AC: 15
Saving Throws: Fortitude +5, Reflex +1, Will -1
Glaive: +4 to attack, 1d10+3 damage, Reach(10 ft)

Additional Supplements:

Tome of Battle: http://www.feuros.com/D&D/Tome%20of%20Battle.pdf

Edited by Ether

Takada Nama: Erm, what is a Shugenja? If it's not part of the core classes, please provide a link to the relevant info.

Edit: After looking it up, it looks fine (though PLEASE don't become a Sham-Amon. I don't want any character. Shamalized.) though I would appreciate it being linked in the sign-up.

---

Alatic isn't an island (it's on the edge of the sea, but not an island). Otherwise...

Elaine: Approved. Though please edit in a link to the crusader page if you can.

Edit: Also, post will come later tonight. I'm tired ATM and haven't had any time today that hasn't been spent moving moldy tables.

Edited by Snowy_One

I should have done this earlier, but I want to appoint a second. Basically their role will be to just keep stuff running when I can't be around (like today with the inspection and tomorrow with the visit to the doctor for my epilepsy) and just do minor updates. Is anyone interested?