euklyd

People have been talking about how Pokemon is the reason the 3DS got hacked.

Well now apparently some hackers are trading Bad Eggs though Wonder Trade.

http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/topic/13565-warning-wonder-trade-mysterybad-eggs-in-pokemon-xy/

Well, according to some X and Y players..the Bad Egg from previous gens has been appearing on people's games via Wonder Trades. Nobody is sure where they are coming from but these eggs are unhatchable, untradable (even though people are receiving them via wonder trade) and will multiply in your pc and party. In past gens these eggs were anti hack methods used to punish whoever did not hack a pokemon properly (or so it is thought). My theory is that the people who are learning to hack the games may have traded a pokemon who, upon trading became a bad egg due to the games detection or something. I'd highly advise against Wonder Trading until the issue is dealt with. These eggs can replace pokemon in your party and pc boxes..so play with caution, Pokemon trainers.

What the actual fuck.

EDIT2: According to the Marriland forum thread it looks more likely to be a result of glitches than hacking, but the jury is still out. Not clear if it's passed through the Wonder Trade or not at this time.

Edited by Euklyd

Actually, as far as what has been discovered. The Glitch itself is contained within the 3dses and is a part of a hardware failure just like the Lumiose save glitch. So that means that you cant send it through the Wonder Trade, and can only trade locally (i.e both persons in the same room). SO theres like little chance of it being spread through the WT

Exactly (@ Silver Lightning)

Now I need to find actual recipients for my 3x31 IV'd Modest Charmanders, and not just random strangers. Basically, slightly-less-random strangers.

EDIT: making my post make sense.

Edited by Euklyd

Now I need to find actual recipients for my 3x31 IV'd Modest Charmanders, and not just random strangers. Basically, slightly-less-random strangers.

I'll take one off your hands. I'll offer you a Timid Joltik with 4 IVs in exchange. Male or female, both with Compound Eyes, so take your pick.

Actually, as far as what has been discovered. The Glitch itself is contained within the 3dses and is a part of a hardware failure just like the Lumiose save glitch. So that means that you cant send it through the Wonder Trade, and can only trade locally (i.e both persons in the same room). SO theres like little chance of it being spread through the WT

Indeed, according the marriland forum thread it does look more likely to be a glitch than hacking.

I think the jury is still out, but I'll update the OP.

I'll take one off your hands. I'll offer you a Timid Joltik with 4 IVs in exchange. Male or female, both with Compound Eyes, so take your pick.

That sounds fine. I don't really care whether it's male or female.

My FC is 4914 - 3176 - 3524.

What the actual fuck.

My thoughts exactly.

How many of those do you have? Message me if you have extra.