• Cordelia
    • Cordelia
    • Cordelia

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just tried to vote Cordelia but I mislicked and voted cordelia and now it won't let me choose Cordelia instead even though Cordelia is way better than Cordelia so now im mad because voting cordelia would be dumb when I could just vote cordelia instead.

Cordelia

And I'm yet to see her be a good combatant in RD (the game I have)

She's the only one IIRC who can get that hidden item behind the boss in the burning houses chapter in part 3, and she can take out the horseslayer guy in the third portion of Geoffrey's Charge map without getting knocked down to low HP. Also I believe that good players like her flier utility, possibly for the big bridge chapter (I hate big bridge chapters so much, why did they make more than one).

She's the only one IIRC who can get that hidden item behind the boss in the burning houses chapter in part 3, and she can take out the horseslayer guy in the third portion of Geoffrey's Charge map without getting knocked down to low HP. Also I believe that good players like her flier utility, possibly for the big bridge chapter (I hate big bridge chapters so much, why did they make more than one).

I'm pretty sure you can canto for it and even if that is true her luck doesn't make it likely at all.

That's one enemy. Iirc you have your own horseslayer so you can rek him easily with Geoff. And that's one enemy in a huge map Hardly the contributions of a good combatant.

You hage HAAR, Janaff and Ulki serving more effectively in the flier spot, Tanith and Sigrun also show up quite able to do anything she could without the resources.