Persona: dissolution (Social Links Currently Open!)

Vashiane

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We actually have a Death persona, already pokemon123, Ether sent it to me via PM.

Sorry about that... if you want you could change it.

hanged man sorry was just afraid someone would post so i skimmed through the list

I know, that was a LOT faster than I expected... I might have to ask Breezy tomorrow if we can open up the social links as well.

... Wait a second. To everyone who sent me/posted profiles... in which order did you put their name, Western (which is first name, last name) or Eastern (last name, first name)?

FEAR MY SIGN UP

Name: Eliana Goulart

Age/Grade in School: 16/10th grade

Corresponding Arcana: Moon/Andra

Character Role: Investigation Team

Chatroom Username: TheFlyingDutchman

Personality: Airheaded and relaxed, Eliana tries to take things her own pace, and greatly dislikes being pressured to comply with another's demands. She takes great interest in Philosophy and World History. And spends her free time either drawing or watching american cartoons. She enjoys changing subjects for no reason so much it has become wired in her speech pattern to a point.

Backstory: With a wealthy and ambitious father, rich from investments in the Brazilian petroil business. Eliana was always a bit used to the easy life. If only a bit dissatisfied with the luxury of her life, she always wanted to view the world in a more cynical way that her perfect world allowed to, though admittedly too used to being pampered by the benefits of a good life. Seeking to expand his child's prospects and curriculum, her father sent her to the Far East, after verifying and deciding amongst schools from South Korea and Japan. Eliana found her life abruptly changing to the land of the Rising Sun ever since her 15th anniversary.

Edited by Xinnidy

Okay, whoa. That filled up QUITE fast.

Okay, so the Investigation Team is currently full, and I'll ask Breezy tomorrow about opening up the social links!

He's currently asleep, so...

Ooh Persona. Love that series

Name: Gale Osawa

Arcana: Emperor/Dyaus

Chatroom Username: Khumbhanda

Personality: A very funloving and pranksterish young man. He delights in causing trouble and rebelling against the school but is very good at not getting caught. He has a talent for working with explosives and other flashy stuff. He's loyal to his friends though and sticks by them more firmly than most people. Think kind of a Fred and George like personality

Backstory: Gale is the grandson of a WWII G.I who married a Japanese civilian. As such, he inherits the dark skin color of his father and grandfather. Because of his different appearance, he was shunned as a youth and he got a strong streak of independence and a taste for rebelling against the status quo. Despite his denials to the contrary however, he is bothered by how doesn't fit in and the wide berth people often give him.

EDIT: Wait shit, the investigation filled up while I was posting. Uh, can my dude be a social link and have a persona?

Edited by Jack Frost

Ooh Persona. Love that series

Name: Gale Osawa

Arcana: Emperor/Dyaus

Chatroom Username: Khumbhanda

Personality: A very funloving and pranksterish young man. He delights in causing trouble and rebelling against the school but is very good at not getting caught. He has a talent for working with explosives and other flashy stuff. He's loyal to his friends though and sticks by them more firmly than most people. Think kind of a Fred and George like personality

Backstory: Gale is the grandson of a WWII G.I who married a Japanese civilian. As such, he inherits the dark skin color of his father and grandfather. Because of his different appearance, he was shunned as a youth and he got a strong streak of independence and a taste for rebelling against the status quo. Despite his denials to the contrary however, he is bothered by how doesn't fit in and the wide berth people often give him.

EDIT: Wait shit, the investigation filled up while I was posting. Uh, can my dude be a social link and have a persona?

exactly what i was afriad of heh

I'm just gonna send y'all a sign-up now, just in case you two decide you guys want either more Investigation Team members or a Strega-esque group.