where did obama go

Klokinator

Because the administration must be dismantled if the proletariat is to rise up against the bourgeois oppresors

fight the power

anarchy is the radical prospect that people are not property

tear it all down

also rocket launchers are cool

I'd like to point out that EA, while a terrible game company, is still miles better than Lucas Film. Miles better. At least they actually make fucking games and don't get caught up in the bureaucratic red tape.

EA is just a producer. They don't actually make the games, but they greenlight the development of games to development companies under their...erm, ownership. For example, a few of the devs under their wing are Visceral Games (Dead Space), BioWare (Mass Effect, Dragon Age, KotOR), and DICE (Battlefield, Mirror's Edge). But is EA better than any company out there? No. No they are not. EA will forever be greedy bastards. And I know this because I'm studying game design.

Any big game company is STILL better than Lucas Film owning Lucas Arts. Read: Lucas. Film.

Read more here: http://kotaku.com/how-lucasarts-fell-apart-1401731043/@jschreier

But the goal posts kept shifting, ex-team members say. Every so often, Lucas would check in with the team, and as he grew to trust the staff behind 1313, he’d offer up changes, asking them to switch characters and rewrite the story based on what he felt would be more fitting for the game. Ex-LucasArts staff describe Lucas as someone who cared deeply about telling stories, but didn’t know much about the game development process—every Lucas-mandated story change meant shifts in every department: the design, the art, the programming. How could that not be frustrating?

Having George Lucas run any business, especially a video game business, is a terrible idea. I'd prefer EA to him, at least we'll get SOMETHING.

Edited by IM FAE OMG!!

Disney owns Star Wars.

EA now publishes Star Wars.

EA is the worst company ever

Therefore by relation, logically Disney is what is wrong with America.

-
references

EA is the worst company ever... says the consumerist even worse than BOA

http://consumerist.com/2013/04/09/ea-makes-worst-company-in-america-history-wins-title-for-second-year-in-a-row/

might as well since this is becoming a troll thread

Edited by sifer

This is like when that guy got banned 2 summers ago for being black. This community is dispicable. I'm actually not sure why I haven't been banned yet since my username and avatar pay homage to a black man.

Any big game company is STILL better than Lucas Film owning Lucas Arts. Read: Lucas. Film.

Read more here: http://kotaku.com/how-lucasarts-fell-apart-1401731043/@jschreier

Having George Lucas run any business, especially a video game business, is a terrible idea. I'd prefer EA to him, at least we'll get SOMETHING.

I prefer an overabundance of vision to a complete lack of creative thought. EA has overseen the sustenance of a DLC-choked industry, and its constituents have made it clear on multiple occasions that they would charge you to death for anything they could think of if they could get away with it. The company has a long and storied tradition of buying out big-name teams and gutting them through weak attempts at broadening IP appeal with their labels. It's single-handedly killed several industry names, from Bioware to Bullfrog to Westwood. They named their spyware-ridden failure of a distribution program after a company they gobbled up and spit out, one which had previously created the very building blocks of RPGs today. Have you heard of Ultima? If not, now you know why. If so then seriously Lucasarts?

You name one blunder Lucasarts had and I'll match every single one with two EA failures.

This is like when that guy got banned 2 summers ago for being black. This community is dispicable. I'm actually not sure why I haven't been banned yet since my username and avatar pay homage to a black man.

It's all thanks to affirmative action THANKS OBAMA Based God

Edited by Esau of Isaac