Thinking of doing a Transfer Run

I don't own an FE9 physical copy, but I do have it on emulator...I want to do a Transfer Run and use the save on the Wii (I have a copy of FE10). NM, by the way. Since I own the U.S version of FE10, I heard that FE9 on EM could make the data crash or something.

Plan on transfering:

Ike ***** (Str/Skill/Spd/Def/Res?)
Boyd **** (Str/Skill/Spd)
Shinon *** (Str/Skill/Spd/Def)
Soren **** (Mag/Skill/Spd)
Ilyana *** (Same as Soren)
Rofl *** (Str/Spd)
Nephenee **** (Str/Skill/Spd)
Astrid *** (Same as Nephenee)
Danved **** (Str/Spd/)
Elincia? *** (Str/Mag/Spd/Skill)
I'm actually considering trying out Rhys, just because I never ever used him before. Same goes with Rolf, even though I've only used him once in my very first run.
Would you recommend me to sort of rush before hitting the BEXP Turn Limit, or try to take the juice out of the chapters by taking some of my time on my weaker units?
EDIT: The *s represent my personal priority on the characters.
Edited by café

Rush on as many maps as you can.

Milk throne/healbush bosses as much as you can. Among those that are pretty good for this are Kotaff (C. 9 Halberdier), Kimarhi (C. 16 General), Ena (IMO the best due to durability + 10 HP regen per turn), Petrine, Bertram, Haffedd (C. 27 Halberdier) and Hedwynn (C. 28 Sage).

You don't get experience on Ashnard, but you can level up your weapon levels. Your staff users can also get easy experience themselves. Bring a lot of Heal staves and you can train a base Rhys up to 20/20 if you really want.

In a normal run I got about 15-16 transfers.

Oh yeah, keep your stat boosters and use them at the end of the game.

Edited by Woodshooter

Ike only takes one seraph robe to max hp on average, so I do that. It helps Ike max a bunch of stats quickly in order to bexp for spd. Unless you are obsessed with super low turns and like getting max hp Jill and keeping Ike's spd low for 3-13, there's not much reason not to get a crazy-strong Ike.

As for bexp or cexp, it's easier to abuse bexp for stats than cexp, so unless it's a massive difference in total exp I'd go for bexp most of the time.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Buffing Sothe in POR makes him twice as usable in RD, I would highly recommend it.

Keep Blossom, too, unless you are particularly concerned about exp. As long as you aren't on HM, it shouldn't matter. Blossom completely sucks on fixed mode, but it can be a pretty big help on Random Mode for making it easier to get stats.