6. What is your chinese zodiac sign?

rooster!
7. How much do you weigh?

not much im guessing
8. How tall are you?

about 5"9
9. Are you single or in a relationship?

single
10. What do you want to do as your career?

something to do with cooking. a chef maybe
11. What is your favorite color?

blue
12. What is your favorite book?

ASOIF
13. What is your favorite film?

Robocop
14. What is your favorite TV show?

The Sopranos. honourable mention to star trek the next generation
15. What is your favorite song?

bohemian rhapsody by queen
16. Who is your favorite artist/band?

many. The Beatles, Queen, Pink Floyd, The Smiths, Radiohead
17. What is your favorite food?

pizza
18. What is your least favorite food?

can't stand kidneys and liver. also grouse is pretty horrid
19. What is your fashion sense?

terrible. hoodies, tracksuit bottoms, nike airs. comfortable clothes
20. What kind of personality do you have?

socially awkward, clumsy, very shy
21. What is your favorite sport?

boxing can be entertaining. im not a sports man
22. What are your hobbies?

video games, sleeping, my laptop, music, tv
23. What is your favorite video game?

Super Metroid
24. What electronic devices do you own?

wii, ps3, laptop, mp3, phone, many other consoles
25. What is your religion?

none
26. What are your fears?

people, death, spiders, wasps
27. Where would you like to travel to?

japan, hong kong, india, italy, america (somewhere in california like san fransisco)
28. Who is your favorite fictional character?

picard, data, Q, the joker.....what have i been watching recently?
29. What kind of weather do you like?

breezy weather. not too breezy
30. Do you have any tattoos?

no
31. Do you have any piercings?

no
32. Do you drink?

occasionally
33. Do you smoke?

nope
34. What is your favorite supernatural/mythological creature?

dont know. ill come back to that
35. Do you prefer sweet or bitter things?

sweet things....?
36. What is your gender?

man!!
37. What is your sexual orientation?

straight
38. Do you have any children?

no
39. How many languages do you speak fluently in?

40. What is your most valuable possession?

me

Edited by Aizenberg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=readme]

1. What is your eye color?

Black as the night sky.

2. What is your natural hair color?

​Same as my eye color, although I suppose it's more analogous to the deepest layers of Tartarus.

3. What is your blood type?

O. According to (super irrefutable) Japanese culture, my best traits are that I'm confident, self-determined, optimistic, strong-willed, and intuitive. My negative traits are that I'm self-centered, cold, doubtful, unpredictable, workaho-hahahahahahaha. Seriously though, besides that and strong willed, it's surprisingly spot on. I've always thought I was a pessimist for the long time, but I'm surprisingly optimistic in certain regards. It sickens me.

4. What is your race?

Greetings, fellow Earthicans.

(was born in India)

5. What is your zodiac sign?

Capricorn. You can read all about people born in the same span of da-I mean me here. http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/capricorn.htm

6. What is your chinese zodiac sign?

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO

7. How much do you weigh?

Hold on, let me check. 149.9 pounds. I used to weigh quite a bit more thanks to the glories of college food, but lost a lot of weight because of depression. :\

8. How tall are you?

5'11" IIRC. Insert witty dick joke here it's funny because it's an oxymoron.

9. Are you single or in a relationship?

Forever alone. Apparently being antisocial and being in a relationship do not go together too well!

10. What do you want to do as your career?

Professional ice cream taste tester is my dream job. Or I guess developing video games, writing a magazine, I'm really undecided on this at the moment. :\

11. What is your favorite color?

Blue, all the way. I totally want to join the Cult Of Blue, they're the only ones who get me.

12. What is your favorite book?

Off the top of my head, I really liked the Bartimaeus series, the Harry Potter books, The Count Of Monte Cristo, Green Eggs & Ham, and I might be forgetting some. I guess I'll pick Bartimaeus because fuck being indecisive.

13. What is your favorite film?

Probably The Dark Knight Rises, although special nod to Laputa: Castle In The Sky for being my favorite Japanime film.

14. What is your favorite TV show?

Jeez, these are hard! For western shows, my favorites are Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Office. For wapanese ones, I've...got a lot. Baccano!, Clannad (and After Story, of course!), Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist (and Brotherhood), Hajime No Ippo, Kaiba, Mahou Shoujo Magical Madoka, Mirai Nikki, Evangelion, Oran Host Club, and Serial Experiments Lain. I guess I'll go with FMA Brohood for now.

15. What is your favorite song?

I don't even know. No wait, actually I do. OKKUSENMAN.

16. Who is your favorite artist/band?

Never really thought about this before, but I guess JDK? They're the dudes who made the music for the Ys series, among other Falcom games.

17. What is your favorite food?

Pizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizzapizz

You know my passion is 4REAL because I handtyped all of that, symbolizing how...I dunno, I like Dominos' hand baked crusts or something. Also occasionally I will put ridiculous doses of red peppers on them, clearly I am not one of the people who hates spicy foods. :p

Alsoalso Jedi, ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL HAVE NEO KOBE PIZZA.

18. What is your least favorite food?

I hate basically every single vegetable ever, and not particularly fond of fruits...although the fruits thing may be because I never ate them much growing up, and less because I actually find them to be particularly distasteful.

19. What is your fashion sense?

I don't really have any, I wish I were more fashionable. However, I am rather fond of sunglasses and scarfs and fedoras. One of these days, I'll combine all three and it will look really awesome...or dorky, but screw it I'm going to do it anyways.

20. What kind of personality do you have?

The worst~. Seriously, my personality gets in the way of so many things when objectively speaking, I'm pretty smart and the things I'm having problems with should be a breeze for me. I'm incredibly antisocial, probably due to social anxiety, and this annoys the hell out of me. I guess I tend to be apathetic to a lot of things, and am generally not particularly serious unless the situation demands it. And I'm pretty easily depressed, even if I don't show it...Well, there are probably some good aspects to my personality that I'm sidestepping here, but I can't think of them because I already sidestepped over them, suck it good aspects.

21. What is your favorite sport?

Unambiguously Soccer, as it's the only sport I'm even somewhat competent at it. Wait, unless chess counts, I'm pretty good at that too.

22. What are your hobbies?

Playing video games, watching anime, Skyping, interacting with other human beings (not that you'd know it from looking at me), eating, drinking, drawing, writing, not dying, and sleeping. Oh, how I love sleeping.

23. What is your favorite video game?

I'm going to have to go with The World Ends With You here, it means a lot to me for various different reasons. Although my favorite video game series of all time is unambiguously the Mega Man series, with its second incarnation, Mega Man X, and Battle Network 3 being among my favorites. Honorable mentions for Symphony Of The Night, Snatcher, Chrono Trigger, Cave Story, and Pokemon Red.

24. What electronic devices do you own?

A laptop, an electronic alarm, an iPhone, a broken iPhone, a TV, a DVD player that I no longer use, a Wii whose disc reader sucks, the motherfucking GameCube, an original GBA, an original DS that doesn't really work, a DS Lite, a DSiXL which is unavailable to me, a 2DS so 2D, a broken PS2, another PS2, a PS3, also a PSP, an original Game Boy, an N64, oh actually I have a SNES and no other gaming consoles come to mind, and various other electronic gadgets in my room that I'm too lazy to describe.

25. What is your religion?

I guess agnostic, although I hate that word because it makes me think more about eggs than religion. Although if I had to subscribe to a religion, it would be Scientology for how delightfully absurd everything is.

26. What are your fears?

FEAR ITSELF although when I get really depressed I tend to have a lot more of them, sometimes completely irrational!

27. Where would you like to travel to?

The final frontier. Also Japan. And Kanto.

28. Who is your favorite fictional character?

Off the top of my head (apparently, there's more up there than just my hair), Delita Heiral. He's just everything I like about characters, so deeeeeeeeep~. Honorable mentions to Batman, Lelouch, Suzaku, Claire Stanfield, Elric Bros., Pride, Ippo, Kaiba, the other Kaiba (from the show Kaiba), Rei, Lain, Haruhi, the other Haruhi (from Ouran), Mega Man, Ethlin, Fin, Dracula, Alucard, Phoenix Wright, Neku Sakuraba, Ramza Beoulve, Ovelia whatsherlastnameIforget, and SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE (all incarnations).

29. What kind of weather do you like?

Indoors. Alternatively, the weather that's so interesting that when someone asks how is the weather in an attempt to drum up conversation you can actually give a not apathetic reply. And non-facetiously speaking, Aurora Borealis, that counts right?

30. Do you have any tattoos?

No thanks.

31. Do you have any piercings?

I hate getting poked by sharp things as it is, why would I do this to myself voluntarily?

32. Do you drink?

Not yet, but give it a month and oh, 17 or so days. There'll be a new drunk in town, and his name will be Schotelheim Reinbach III!

33. Do you smoke?

This isn't something I'm particularly interested in doing.

34. What is your favorite supernatural/mythological creature?

Women Homonculus are also pretty cool, oh yeah and gargoyles. Man, that was a really good TV show, why didn't I think of that sooner...

35. Do you prefer sweet or bitter things?

Sweet, there are few bitter things that I am particularly fond of, one of them being myself.

36. What is your gender?

MAN

37. What is your sexual orientation?

WOMAN

38. Do you have any children?

Dear me, I hope not.

39. How many languages do you speak fluently in?

I'm jealous of all of you, being able to speak fluently in any language at all.

40. What is your most valuable possession?

My heart. It can fetch upwards of $290,000 in South Africa.

EDIT Fixed the formatting issues, I'm kinda OCD about that on occasion.

Edited by Refa

I'm not Jedi but YES, I should have that too one day. We should all have it. Slowbeef tried it and approved.

WE SHOULD it will literally be the best. Also I totally saw that, it's what made me want to try it out so much in the first place.