Cute animals make me smile

Junkhead

They make me smile too. Because I know they're going to look a lot cuter on my plate. Yum.

I remember once I saw this tv special about some people (they might've been top gear, or it might've been a travel channel show) who were in a restaurant in some Asian country, probably Cambodia. The restaurant people brought out the snake they were gonna cook for them and I was like "awwww how could they eat that, it's so cute!" Then they brought the snake out cooked and I was like "WOW I'd definitely eat that too."

Wait, what? How did that get there? I didn't edit your statement at all, it just appeared.

Oh, there it is.

SF is really messing with my internet connection. Every other two minutes I get an error message.

Edited by Zell Dincht

Wait, what? How did that get there? I didn't edit your statement at all, it just appeared.

Oh, there it is.

SF is really messing with my internet connection. Every other two minutes I get an error message.

If you're wondering how that little EDIT appeared, that's just how I mark myself when I'm editing a post.

Omgoodness baby harp seals are the cutest things ever...so are red pandas...and lion cubs...they're SOOOOOO CUTTEEEE. They always make me smile. And apparently otters hold hands so they don't float apart while they're sleeping. THAT MADE ME SMILE TOO.