There was a bee on my head and I had to sneeze.

IceBrand

one time, i ate this pickle and it turned out to be a

You too? Man, there's nothing that spoils my day than a pickle that's really a courgette.

I don't deal with bugs very well.

And by not very well, I mean...not well at all.

As a kid, my friend and I were out by her backyard and I was climbing this tree and this bee starts flying around me and lands on my foot, and I was wearing sandals. My normal response would have been to start kicking my leg and then run away, but when you're in a tree...that's not very possible. Needless to say, that was probably one of the scarier moments in my childhood by far.

I hate bees.

I hate wasps.

I hate bugs.

>_>

Oh my goodness, I would've freaked out. There was one time when I didn't notice that a bee was crawling around on the chair right next to me...and some guy behind me bashed it repeatedly with its calculator. I tried not to watch as it died a slow agonizing death, twitching it's legs in all directions. ;ALKSDF;ALKSJDF;LKASJD EEEEEEYYAHHH!!!! It was so scary D:

Oh my goodness, I would've freaked out. There was one time when I didn't notice that a bee was crawling around on the chair right next to me...and some guy behind me bashed it repeatedly with its calculator. I tried not to watch as it died a slow agonizing death, twitching it's legs in all directions. ;ALKSDF;ALKSJDF;LKASJD EEEEEEYYAHHH!!!! It was so scary D:

Man I remember when I was in summer camp this guy pulled the legs of a daddy longlegs and the leg kept mooooving.

Man I remember when I was in summer camp this guy pulled the legs of a daddy longlegs and the leg kept mooooving.

Still not as bad as Brazilian Wandering Spiders!

http://www.10news.com/entertainment/around-the-web/woman-eating-banana-finds-spiders-nest-attached-brazilian-wandering-spider-worlds-most-venomous11062013