Shuffle

CGV

So far it reminds me of Kanon (Even Ayu's voice is in it). It's pretty good, I just finished episode 14. I'm just glad it's in english

discuss, yes?

Shuffle! was a bit strange, but it was funny. I prefer Kanon because it was more mature and heartfelt (and didn't need to include an obligatory beach episode), but Shuffle! represented its niche perfectly well. My only problem with the anime was that I felt each character had a nagging sense of inane childishness attached to them.

Asa-senpai was my idol for the longest time. Seriously. Ever since her first appearance and listening to her theme song, I was like, "SHE IS AWESOME." My sigs and avs were focused around her in a previous forum. XD

Plus, I was addicted to the OP for a long time. Awesome song.

Overall, Shuffle was a cute anime, other then the less than child friendly parts. XD

Asa-senpai was my idol for the longest time. Seriously. Ever since her first appearance and listening to her theme song, I was like, "SHE IS AWESOME." My sigs and avs were focused around her in a previous forum. XD

Plus, I was addicted to the OP for a long time. Awesome song.

Overall, Shuffle was a cute anime, other then the less than child friendly parts. XD

but that's the best part!

Ah, Shuffle!. I enjoyed watching this. It was different from Kanon, yet both are great in their own way. I should probably watch it again since I forgot what happens for the most part. Although, I do like Asa alot, as people may have seen from my last sig and avatar.

Has anyone seen Shuffle! Memories? I read that it's just a recap, so what's it like? Worth a watch?

Dammit, Wikipedia! I just accidentally spoiled a major plot point regarding Ama and Asa!

Edited by Fox

Has anyone seen Shuffle! Memories? I read that it's just a recap, so what's it like? Worth a watch?

Dammit, Wikipedia! I just accidentally spoiled a major plot point regarding Ama and Asa!

Whoa, I almost never recognised you there for a second.

I've watched up to episode two of Memories, but right now it's nothing amazing. But I did read that the final episode of Memories is a new one, where they visit one of the other worlds, but it's been a while since I read about it, so I can't say that's what happens for sure.

I haven't watched Shuffle! Memories, but I've seen summaries on it. And I don't think it's worth it. The entire series is pretty much a recap, with limited new material. Though the last episode is new and VERY fanservice-y. So some members *notCGVofcourse* might be interested in that. XD

And I don't think that there will be a season 2, CGV. The first series was made a long time ago, and there's been no word a new series. D:

Besides, if they did make a new series, it would probably either be Kaede-centric or Nerine-centric, since they only made two other games other than the original that the series was based off of. One about Kaede and other about Nerine. Well, Nerine's family, to be more precise. Something like that anyway. I don't actually know too much about it. >_X

What exactly is it about? Fox's sig got me interested. (Usually what turns me off some animes is bad animation and story. Since the animation looks good I want to figure out a rough anyalisis of the story.)

How long is the series to?

What exactly is it about? Fox's sig got me interested. (Usually what turns me off some animes is bad animation and story. Since the animation looks good I want to figure out a rough anyalisis of the story.)

How long is the series to?

24 episodes, and, in my own words:

Protagonist Rin Tsuchimi lives with his childhood friend Kaede and her dad (Who isn't around, like, ever). The word gets out that two new transfer students are coming in from other dimensions (which, in this anime, is normal). They arrive, and what is discovered is *gasp* shocking; one is the princess of the gods, the other is the princess of demons (their fathers being the kings). But there's more; Both met Rin about 8 years ago and he helped them both, and now they each want to marry him! Rin Tsuchimi, a completely normal guy, can suddenly become the king of either gods or demons!

Fan service is also apparent in this romance, comedy, drama harem.

24 episodes, and, in my own words:

Protagonist Rin Tsuchimi lives with his childhood friend Kaede and her dad (Who isn't around, like, ever). The word gets out that two new transfer students are coming in from other dimensions (which, in this anime, is normal). They arrive, and what is discovered is *gasp* shocking; one is the princess of the gods, the other is the princess of demons (their fathers being the kings). But there's more; Both met Rin about 8 years ago and he helped them both, and now they each want to marry him! Rin Tsuchimi, a completely normal guy, can suddenly become the king of either gods or demons!

Fan service is also apparent in this romance, comedy, drama harem.

Lol. Sounds like a movie promotion. XD

Hm. I might have to check it out.

haha that sucks the same thing happened to me when i found out Sorens little secret in PoR

Also Lyle, just so you know, Asa is the best. ;D

I just finished the first episode.

I dunno whether she's the Devil's kid or God's kid, but if I were him and I had to choose between the two, I'd go for the red head.

First:

Red Heads Win

Second:

She has emotions.

I dunno whether she's the Devil's kid or God's kid, but if I were him and I had to choose between the two, I'd go for the red head.

First:

Red Heads Win

Second:

She has emotions.

Asa is the green haired one. ;D

The red haired one is Sia, and is the God's kid. XD

Asa is the green haired one. ;D

The red haired one is Sia, and is the God's kid. XD

Ah. Her.

Green hair also wins. Though it's illogical for it to be on someone's head in RL.

Sia is even more win now. As cool as it would be to say that you're dating the Devil's daughter, being a spiritual person, I'd rather have the power of 'the' God. No offence to Satan though.

316_deity.gif

^God wins.

First:

Red Heads Win

Second:

She has emotions.

she was my first choice as well

Sounds awesome.

oh it is