Making a Dedenne

AssassinSevera

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So? I cant have 2?

RIP AssassinSevera, Ana hijacked your account permanently

He probably means your dedenne is even more useless since you already have a fast, special based electric pokemon in your team (that is 50 times better)

how dare you insult Jolteon, only :B):

Edited by shadykid

The thing is...

Recovering 58% of your HP doesn't matter at all, when you're OHKO by almost every neutral attack.

Yes, because with those 67/57/67 defenses, this thing will die to almost every neutral attack.

Edited by Nobody

Well, that's why there's petaya berry

Ok, but how will you use petaya berry and sitrus berry at the same time?

EDIT: Pataya berry increases SP.ATK in a pinch. How does that make it more resistant to dying by neutral attacks?

Edited by Nobody

for the lulz:

252 SpA Life Orb Starmie Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD (custom): 142-168 (100 - 118.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Kangaskhan Fake Out vs. 0 HP / 0 Def (custom): 58-69 (40.84 - 48.59%) -- guaranteed 3HKO (lol Mega Kangaskhan's Parental Bond drops it below half health with Fake Out)

#VGClife

Edited by shadykid

Why are you opposed to downloadable software?

Either answer my question (and fight me) or accept that people will tend to doubt the defensive abilities of a Pokemon with 67 / 57 / 67 base defenses, susceptibility to every entry hazard, and only five resistances and immunities.

Either answer my question (and fight me) or accept that people will tend to doubt the defensive abilities of a Pokemon with 67 / 57 / 67 base defenses, susceptibility to every entry hazard, and only five resistances and immunities.

you also forgot a crummy moveset and mediocre abilities (and shitty offense......and barely above average speed)

......I can write a 3-word summary of Dedenne: Emolga is better

note: Emolga sucks

Mewtwo is better too.

So this is a reason to not use any pokémon who isn't as good as Mewtwo?

Seriously, why does everyone have to be that hard on him? If he wants to use Dedenne, let him use it. If he can somehow make it work in his team, then it's good for him. I can't stand when people bash other's choices just because they don't follow some boring standards of the metagame. Back in the past I enjoyed making monotype teams with Jolteon, Zapdos, Eelektross, Pikachu and Pachirisu in them, for example. It was really fun and I managed to bring off some mediocre pokémon's inner potential and make it shine (yes, in competitive battles, and I also got pretty high in the ladder). Sure, a Pikachu competitively wise isn't as good as a Zapdos for example, but that doesn't mean that it is completely worthless. And the same can be applied to Dedenne. It's obvious that it will get outclassed by better electric types (you can't deny that, AssassinSevera) but at the same time that's not a valid enough reason not to use it in competitive battles, if you want to use it.

This whole topic has been something like:

> I like Dedenne

> I don't

> I do, it's good

> It's not, it sucks

> It doesn't

> It does

> It doesn't

> It does

> gnè gnè

> gnù gnù

bla bla

Holy cow, please.

It's obvious that it will get outclassed by better electric types (you can't deny that, AssassinSevera) but at the same time that's not a valid enough reason not to use it in competitive battles, if you want to use it.

[...]

Holy cow, please.

No one is bashing him for actually using Dedenne. I like Lapras, but I'm not going to be obstinate and insist he's competitive in any OU metagame outside of RBY.

The big question is, if you think your Dedenne is good enough, why did you make this thread?

Why did you ask for help when you already have a build all set up?

Lapras is cool though, I won't deny that.

Because I made this thread before i had my Dedenne, and maybe if this set didnt work, then you guys would have suggested a better moveset. And i don't like the idea of Choice Specs on Dedenne

Because I made this thread before i had my Dedenne, and maybe if this set didnt work, then you guys would have suggested a better moveset. And i don't like the idea of Choice Specs on Dedenne

Well you asked a question, and everyone more or less gave you an answer.

I see nothing wrong with this thread.