Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Oh, sorry

Anon, do you want to interfere now?

I mean, it's kind of mean to start taking someones clothes off in the snow... Imagine the frostbite

(Plus I'm an RP newb, so I don't know the boundaries...)

Edited by eggs4king

(Soon, I'm waiting for just the right moment)

Fair enough, but if it's making Eggs uncomfortable, I'd rather get him out of that situation as soon as

I mean, it's kind of mean to start taking someones clothes off in the snow... Imagine the frostbite

There IS a cave nearby

Edited by DodgeDusk

Fair enough, but if it's making Eggs uncomfortable, I'd rather get him out of that situation as soon as

There IS a cave nearby

(Well thought)

Aeran broke away from her. "Little cold out here, don't you think... how far was that cave you were talking about?"

Aeran broke away from her. "Little cold out here, don't you think... how far was that cave you were talking about?"

She took her head away from his. "Umm... I think it was... That way!" She points over towards the west, and, true enough, there was a cave about 250 feet away. "Shall we?"

She took her head away from his. "Umm... I think it was... That way!" She points over towards the west, and, true enough, there was a cave about 250 feet away. "Shall we?"

"I don't see why not." He smiled, leading her in the direction she had pointed.

Anon stumbled slowly into the cave, hugging himself tightly. "H-here, some warmth," he sat down, immediately warming up as he was shielded from the wind and snowfall, "I hate to leave Merida, but I don't think even she could warm me if I pushed through that storm..."

"D-d-d-d-d-d-drat-t-t-t-t...I-I w-w-wish I h-h-had taken a r-rest in th-th-that cave...m-maybe I should t-turn b-b-back..."

Anon why

"I don't see why not." He smiled, leading her in the direction she had pointed.

"Okay then" Arm around his waist, she led him to the cave. Once they ventured deep enough to the point they could just see the outside, she turned around and cupped the two of her hands on his face. "I did the last move, you know..."

Anon why

"Okay then" Arm around his waist, she led him to the cave. Once they ventured deep enough to the point they could just see the outside, she turned around and cupped the two of her hands on his face. "I did the last move, you know..."

Anon sat behind a rock, as that rock seemed warmer than the rest, hey, why are those two here? He wondered, peering around from behind the rock.

Anon why

"You seem to know what you're doing. I'd hate to interrupt." He chuckled, before kissing her again.

Anon sat behind a rock, as that rock seemed warmer than the rest, hey, why are those two here? He wondered, peering around from behind the rock.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"You seem to know what you're doing. I'd hate to interrupt." He chuckled, before kissing her again.

"Well... Let's just say... I can be a very naughty girl when I want to be" As she was furiously kissing him, she started to unbutton his shirt, and rubbed her hand on his chest once she finished doing that. "Heh, someone's got the full package, I see"

"Well... Let's just say... I can be a very naughty girl when I want to be" As she was furiously kissing him, she started to unbutton his shirt, and rubbed her hand on his chest once she finished doing that. "Heh, someone's got the full package, I see"

"Well, what do you expect, with the way you're acting?" He said, his hands slowly moving up her legs.

...vat. Vat is it I um vatching.

(Meri wouldn't want you watching this)

Anon blinked rapidly, incredulous as to what was before him. "Wwwwwwwwwwwwhat?" He spoke very loudly in a voice struck with curiosity, head alone peeked out from behind the rock.

"Well, what do you expect, with the way you're acting?" He said, his hands slowly moving up her legs.

"You're a funny guy. I like that" She almost moved her hand down to his pants when suddenly she heard a huge

"Wwwwwwwwwwwwhat?"

Startled, she turned around, shaking. "Is... Is somebody there..?"