Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anon blinked rapidly, incredulous as to what was before him. "Wwwwwwwwwwwwhat?" He spoke very loudly in a voice struck with curiosity, head alone peeked out from behind the rock.

"Huh? What was that?"

"You're a funny guy. I like that" She almost moved her hand down to his pants when suddenly she heard a huge

Startled, she turned around, shaking. "Is... Is somebody there..?"

"Me," Anon moved his mouth mechanically, like opening a hatch, "being confused"

"I just said what," he continued to speak oddly.

"M-m-maybe you should go back to camp. Light is back there now, and I think Merida is awake too" Her voice broke. She's never had to lie this bad before

"I just said what," he continued to speak oddly.

"M-m-maybe you should go back to camp. Light is back there now, and I think Merida is awake too" Her voice broke. She's never had to lie this bad before

"Yeah, we're moving to take the port soon. He'll need to go through some things with you..." Aeran bumbled, thinking on his feet.

"Really? Great, I'd love to talk to Meri! But...there's blizzard out..."

"Yeah, we're moving to take the port soon. He'll need to go through some things with you..." Aeran bumbled, thinking on his feet.

"What Aeran said! You're the second in command! You need to discuss strategy with Light!"

I HATE ALL OF YOU

RUINING FAKE SHIPPING

"I'm right here. Now that display...we need to talk about that."

Turning around, she also saw Light. "Light! Why are you here? You can't leave Merida on her own!" Nearly stumbling, she had no idea what to do

I HATE ALL OF YOU

RUINING FAKE SHIPPING

Turning around, she also saw Light. "Light! Why are you here? You can't leave Merida on her own!" Nearly stumbling, she had no idea what to do

"I suppose I sent a illusion. Just to watch. I'm still at camp. Both of you come back. Now."

"I suppose I sent a illusion. Just to watch. I'm still at camp. Both of you come back. Now."

"Uh... Sure thing boss..." He started to walk off, then turned back. "Just to watch... really? You knew?"

"Y-yes, boss..." Turning her head to face Aeran, her expression went blank. "... C'mon, we should go"

"Y-yes, boss..." Turning her head to face Aeran, her expression went blank. "... C'mon, we should go"

"Yeah." Aeran said, walking in the direction of the camp.

Edited by eggs4king

"Yeah." Aeran said, walking in the direction of the camp.

Aurora followed him. She had no idea what Light was going say, but to be honest, she didn't care that much. Those brief moments with Aeran... She'd repeat that moment over and over again and she wouldn't mind. In fact, she might've liked it even more the second time

Makoto slowly opened his eyes to the sound of the creaking wood of the carriage. Makoto felt like all his power had left him, but that didn't stop him from moving himself to the side of the bed. This is oddly familiar Makoto thought. He saw Meridia sleeping quietly in the other bed, despite the roaring winds heard outside she was sound asleep. Was that all...just a dream? Makoto was answered as he felt a shiver all over his body. He lifted his hand through the blanket and felt the top of his head, the heat almost shocked him for it was burning as hot as a crackling fireplace. He was sick and he didn't think it was the average cold. He had no energy to call to anyone, but tried anyway.

"E-e....h....H-heee.....llo.....?"

Edited by Mondei

Aurora is a young, independant woman who don't need no pimp (She then acts as her own)

You like it

Walking into camp with her hands in per pockets and Aeran close by she waited for Light to come and scold the two of them