Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're fired

Bu-but

(Plus I'm an RP newb, so I don't know the boundaries...)

Only now saw this

Um, in most scenarios, once anything really graphic does happen, we tend to do a time skip. People's imagination can fill in the blanks better than written words

Bu-but

Only now saw this

Um, in most scenarios, once anything really graphic does happen, we tend to do a time skip. People's imagination can fill in the blanks better than written words

(And it doesn't scar those who can't. Seems simple enough...)

(And it doesn't scar those who can't. Seems simple enough...)

Mhmm. So basically, if the scene carried on for say, two of three more posts WITHOUT interruption *looks at Shadow and Anon*, we probably would've skipped the rest of the event. Makes people less uncomfortable too, yet they can still do their shipping!

Mhmm. So basically, if the scene carried on for say, two of three more posts WITHOUT interruption *looks at Shadow and Anon*, we probably would've skipped the rest of the event. Makes people less uncomfortable too, yet they can still do their shipping!

True. No profanity.

I'm leaving it ambiguous~

It was planned for Aurora to be in a love triangle with Aeran and Iscariot, but she quickly decides on going for Iscariot. I should've told you before I done anything, but I thought you wouldn't mind it :/

I mean, it's up to you. I'm sorry for annoying you, but I seriously thought you wouldn't mind

It was planned for Aurora to be in a love triangle with Aeran and Iscariot, but she quickly decides on going for Iscariot. I should've told you before I done anything, but I thought you wouldn't mind it :/

I mean, it's up to you. I'm sorry for annoying you, but I seriously thought you wouldn't mind

Wouldn't telling him have been a good idea around the time you told me...

oh.

uh.

dammit fine you're redeemed

<3