Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"..." Iscariot could tell Aurora wasn't telling the truth. Perhaps he'd been wrong about her... about her being a lady he would be honoured to serve under. "Milady, I do not believe you. I wish to hear the truth." he said firmly, before smiling and giving her a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "I will not judge or persecute you for anything you have done in the past. I imagine it's no worse than some of the atrocities I have committed for my country..."

"..." His voice was so sincere. So gentle. How can a knight be like that, yet at the same time, be a menace on the battlefield? To her, it just didn't make sense... And yet, for some reason, she believed in every word he said. "I... No, you're right" Sighing, she looked away from his face. "... I'm a pilferer. A thief, if you want. I've been doing it ever since I've left my home at the age of... 8? 9? I'm 20 now. It's all I know. All I've ever done... The "atrocities" you speak of. They can't be worse than somebody who hasn't earned a penny honourably in her life, are they?" Her voice broke. What was it about him that made her so... Awkward?

Edited by DodgeDusk

Aeran thought of his father. He had been a great swordsman from Chon'sin, before he had fled the country, after Valm seized control. "You'd know what to do, eh dad?" He murmured to himself. "You always did. Even in a bandit raid, you knew exactly how to save me." He then came to a decision. He would learn how to use the axe, as his father had always said that it was a weapon which would also be useful in times of piece. "One day, maybe I'll find that out for myself..." Aeran Muttered, smiling slightly.

Aeran thought of his father. He had been a great swordsman from Chon'sin, before he had fled the country, after Valm seized control. "You'd know what to do, eh dad?" He murmured to himself. "You always did. Even in a bandit raid, you knew exactly how to save me." He then came to a decision. He would learn how to use the axe, as his father had always said that it was a weapon which would also be useful in times of piece. "One day, maybe I'll find that out for myself..." Aeran Muttered, smiling slightly.

AERAN, THE HERO OF YLISSE

(Do you have a stat sheet?)

(Do you have a stat sheet?)

(Not as such. why? Do I need one?)

AERAN, THE HERO OF YLISSE

(*Instantly grows a magnificent beard*)

Edited by eggs4king

"..." His voice was so sincere. So gentle. How can a knight be like that, yet at the same time, be a menace on the battlefield? To her, it just didn't make sense... And yet, for some reason, she believed in every word he said. "I... No, you're right" Sighing, she looked away from his face. "... I'm a pilferer. A thief, if you want. I've been doing it ever since I've left my home at the age of... 8? 9? I'm 20 now. It's all I know. All I've ever done... The "atrocities" you speak of. They can't be worse than somebody who hasn't earned a penny honourably in her life, are they?" Her voice broke. What was it about him that made her so... Awkward?

"... Perhaps I will tell you my stories another time." Iscariot said, although it was more due to the concern he had that she seemed unwell. "Milady, are you sure you're feeling all right? Emotionally, that is."

"... Perhaps I will tell you my stories another time." Iscariot said, although it was more due to the concern he had that she seemed unwell. "Milady, are you sure you're feeling all right? Emotionally, that is."

There it was again; his voice. So soothing, so gentle... So caring... She just couldn't lie. She just couldn't. "... I'm not sure. I've had a rough night, and confessing that... I've never done it before... I'm not too sure how to feel" She turned her head to face Iscariot's, and looked him in his beautiful eyes. "I... I don't know..."

(OH MYYYYYYYYYYYY~)

There it was again; his voice. So soothing, so gentle... So caring... She just couldn't lie. She just couldn't. "... I'm not sure. I've had a rough night, and confessing that... I've never done it before... I'm not too sure how to feel" She turned her head to face Iscariot's, and looked him in his beautiful eyes. "I... I don't know..."

Iscariot was a bit confused. "Never done... 'it'? Pray tell, what do you mean by 'it'?" he asked, oblivious to what she really seemed to be meaning with that statement.

*Cue music!*

"This.This...This is the moment we've been waiting for! The time that we can finally be free!" The man looked as if he had seen a million gold coins.

"Go! Tell your mates, tell your family! Do you have any idea where I could make a good base of operations?"

The man pondered for moment then jumped. "The tunnels under the city! We can meet in the cistern. You can get there through the sewers in the middle-class distract."

It sounded like a good place to stay at, and was hidden as well. "Sounds like a great idea, we meet at dusk! I need some errands to run first."

"O-of course! This is a bright day for us all indeed!" The man ran down the alleyway behind Makoto, probably going to tell people.

Edited by Mondei

(OH MYYYYYYYYYYYY~)

Iscariot was a bit confused. "Never done... 'it'? Pray tell, what do you mean by 'it'?" he asked, oblivious to what she really seemed to be meaning with that statement.

(Oh, you)

"It? I've never told a knight my real profession, that's what. If I told every knight I was a thief, I wouldn't ask two seconds" Forcing a smile, her brow furrowed. Everything in her mind was contradicting with one another, and she had no idea how to cope with it

Edited by DodgeDusk

(Oh, you)

"It? I've never told a knight my real profession, that's what. If I told every knight I was a thief, I wouldn't ask two seconds" Forcing a smile, her brow furrowed. Everything in her mind was contradicting with one another, and she had no idea how to cope with it

"My apologies." Iscariot merely nodded and replied warmly to Aurora. Gazing out at the sky, he gripped Aurora's hand subconsciously, and smiled warmly.

"My apologies." Iscariot merely nodded and replied warmly to Aurora. Gazing out at the sky, he gripped Aurora's hand subconsciously, and smiled warmly.

You work fast. I like it

"No, it's-" Gasping sharply, she soon realised that he was holding her hand. His soft, tender... "Your... Hand... It's warm... It's..." Her voice snapped, and shedding a small tear, she placed her other hand on top of his. This was so relaxing. So smooth... So... Wonderful...

"Hmm? My... hand?" Iscariot asked, very confused. He looked down and saw that both of Aurora's hand were holding onto his own, and she seemed very happy about the whole thing if her looks were any indication. "... As you wish, milady." he sighed, resigning himself to what he had done, albeit cursing himself for doing something so careless.

"Hmm? My... hand?" Iscariot asked, very confused. He looked down and saw that both of Aurora's hand were holding onto his own, and she seemed very happy about the whole thing if her looks were any indication. "... As you wish, milady." he sighed, resigning himself to what he had done, albeit cursing himself for doing something so careless.

[As you wish? Was there a pause in his speech?] "Issy... Can I call you that?.. Are you alright? You seem... reluctant, for lack of a better term" Turning her face to meet his, she smiled. "I've confessed to you. It's only fair you do the same"

Edited by DodgeDusk