Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*tries to get up falls again and then gets up* Ahh yes I am sir and my family threw me out.

"Grr....We need to teach your family a lesson. Alright! We must find this girls family!"

(I gave Anon the signal.)

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

"Grr....We need to teach your family a lesson. Alright! We must find this girls family!"

(I gave Anon the signal.)

'Luma dee luma bop,' Anon quietly spoke to himself, drawing his longbow, 'just stand still and take your shot!' At the he released the arrow, hitting the man next to the speaking guard in the shoulder. 'Flawless aim, as always me!' He boasted to himself, drawing another arrow.

(Heehee) *takes the scarf around her head off and turns into a dragon* Hi hi just kidding, *breaths fire on half of the guards*

"DAMN! ARH! Round up all the men! Attack the rebels!"

"No. *Blasts soldier with Light magic.* That is a no. Good bye."

*Breaths fire on the other half of the guards* Heehee, *turns into a human and takes one of the guards swords* Yo Anon I think the rest are done.

Anon leapt down from the roof, spinning in the air and landing more or less on his feet. 'Well, that wasn't to hard. In fact, it was way to soft, like leaving bread in milk for awhile...something's cooking and it ain't kosher,'

"No more! You'll regret this!"

"Sorry. I do this for peace."*Blasts with Light magic*

"Now let's hit the road. We gotta leave. Again we have people to meet. Grab what you want."

'Well, we're missing the main course!' Anon smirked, walking over to the wounded guards. 'I'm gonna bargain a bit, if you don't mind.'

"No more! You'll regret this!"

"Sorry. I do this for peace."*Blasts with Light magic*

"Now let's hit the road. We gotta leave. Again we have people to meet. Grab what you want."

Okay sure, *grabs a Silver Sword from one of the guards and an elixir* got what I want.

Well I like food.

'Which,' Anon began as he traded a soldier for a silver bow, 'is why I made that joke slash simile. It helps express how we need to not leave anything,' he finished with a tip of a newly traded for hat to his customer. 'Well, that's every man breathing. You guys ready to say farewell to base?'

'Which,' Anon began as he traded a soldier for a silver bow, 'is why I made that joke slash simile. It helps express how we need to not leave anything,' he finished with a tip of a newly traded for hat to his customer. 'Well, that's every man breathing. You guys ready to say farewell to base?'

I'm ready to go.

'Fine with me!' Anon called, handing a soldier a vulnerary and receiving a bar of soap from them. 'Just don't forget anything! Leave it cleaner that Meri's plate!'

"Yes..Yes..."

(Important Scene coming between Light and someone else.)

[spoiler=Read at own risk]"...Where are you?"

"Here!~"

"..Rift. What do you want? Having a twin sister who serves the enemy is the worst thing to have you know."

"....So I can drop the peppy as shit attitude?"

"Mhm. I could care less. Tell me you set magic runes? What do you need to tell me?"

"Here. I don't need it. It's a way to get past the capital. And yes. I'm not a dumbass. I set the runes around us."

"Beautiful Sister as always. Now if I strangled you across the neck how would that feel?"

"OH NO! BROTHER GAVE ME AN OWIE! You know you can't do that."

"You should be in theater."

"I have a job as the strongest Mage alive. Maybe then."

"Then you should get back to it."

"Alright....Just be safe brother~!...So I can kill you with magic."

"Have a good time..Stupid sister."*Walks back*

"Yes..Yes..."

(Important Scene coming between Light and someone else.)

[spoiler=Read at own risk]"...Where are you?"

"Here!~""..Rift. What do you want? Having a twin sister who serves the enemy is the worst thing to have you know.""....So I can drop the peppy as shit attitude?""Mhm. I could care less. Tell me you set magic runes? What do you need to tell me?""Here. I don't need it. It's a way to get past the capital. And yes. I'm not a dumbass. I set the runes around us.""Beautiful Sister as always. Now if I strangled you across the neck how would that feel?""OH NO! BROTHER GAVE ME AN OWIE! You know you can't do that.""You should be in theater.""I have a job as the strongest Mage alive. Maybe then.""Then you should get back to it.""Alright....Just be safe brother~!...So I can kill you with magic.""Have a good time..Stupid sister."*Walks back*

(Fun fun)

'And just put all the bows in here,' Anon stated, locking up a chest, 'and then' he said as he struggled to lift it, 'put it here!' he let out as he placed it in the carriage they would move in. 'Whew,' Anon said as he locked over the order in his work, 'good thing I played a lot of blocks as a kid!'