Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, somewhere else... a mysterious man is interrogating a beaten up man in a dark alley.

"Maybe I haven't gotten my point across, I want more information about her!!" "I swear, I don't know anything!" "Well then, you are no longer of any use to me." "Please no, I'll pay you! Just name a price!" "You thought I wanted money? Huh, I guess that's the only thing in your brain..." *the mysterious man kills the other man* "Another one down, and I've yet to find a useful information..." *the mysterious man takes out a list from his pocket* "Let's see, the next person is a guy named 'Light'. Heh, let's see if the guy will be as weird as his name..." *the mysterious man gets on his horse and rides away*

Meanwhile, somewhere else... a mysterious man is interrogating a beaten up man in a dark alley.

"Maybe I haven't gotten my point across, I want more information about her!!" "I swear, I don't know anything!" "Well then, you are no longer of any use to me." "Please no, I'll pay you! Just name a price!" "You thought I wanted money? Huh, I guess that's the only thing in your brain..." *the mysterious man kills the other man* "Another one down, and I've yet to find a useful information..." *the mysterious man takes out a list from his pocket* "Let's see, the next person is a guy named 'Light'. Heh, let's see if the guy will be as weird as his name..." *the mysterious man gets on his horse and rides away*

Wow. Interrogation style. Really good TO.

Wow. Interrogation style. Really good TO.

I'm looking forward

to this

"Last time I remember Meridia went for food.....So it's just us at the moment."

'Eh, the girls is pretty fast. She'll be back soon.'

Hey guys I'm back!~ I also brought some fruit with me.

'I totally predicted that!' Anon ungroundedly boasted

Yes you did here *tosses an Apple at Anon*

'Thanks,' Anon caught the apple with a glance and then leaned back, knocking on it with his knuckle and turning it over in search of holes.

"I'm sure you did. I'm going to check on the horse. And were not eating it."

'Never dream of it sir,' he answered, not breaking in his search.

'Thanks,' Anon caught the apple with a glance and then leaned back, knocking on it with his knuckle and turning it over in search of holes.

'Never dream of it sir,' he answered, not breaking in his search.

Geez do you really not trust me with food?

'Nope,' he said, extending his apple holding hand, 'I trust you completely. What I don't trust, however, are worms. They're crafty dirt eaters, I tell ya.'

Worms are a pain, some people eat them I think that's gross.

"...Seems to be in order.."

"What does?' Anon questioned, having finished his apple observation.

Worms are a pain, some people eat them I think that's gross.

'Tell me about it. I'm plenty fine with just the fruit!' Anon said, taking a bite of the apple.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

"What does?' Anon questioned, having finished his apple observation.

'Tell me about it. I'm plenty fine with just the fruit!' Anon said, taking a bite of the apple.

"The horse. It's not dying or strained. So were good until we get to the capital."

"*Walks back in* Maybe people think it's healthy. No clue."

'Yeah, people are weird,' Anon shrugged.

"The horse. It's not dying or strained. So were good until we get to the capital."

'Well, ain't that just peachy!' the assassin proclaimed. 'Or more so, apply!' he grinned and bit his fruit.

(Also, can you replace swordfaire with locktouch for me?)

'Yeah, people are weird,' Anon shrugged.

'Well, ain't that just peachy!' the assassin proclaimed. 'Or more so, apply!' he grinned and bit his fruit.

(Also, can you replace swordfaire with locktouch for me?)

(Sure...More stuff on meh bucket list..)

"I know....Give me an apple. I haven't eaten."

Axel suddenly wakes up in the middle of nowhere,he notices Merida,Anon and Light were stepping on him,being trampled on unnoticed.He was hungry and tired. He crawls up and asks "Where the hell am I?" as he touches his head lightheadedly.

Axel suddenly wakes up in the middle of nowhere,he notices Merida,Anon and Light were stepping on him,being trampled on unnoticed.He was hungry and tired. He crawls up and asks "Where the hell am I?" as he touches his head lightheadedly.

"....Naga help me. Get up."*Uses Mend staff.*