Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

"We can always just stop for a night and start a fire,we just need to wake right at the break of dawn we wouldn't have much of a delay." Axel says

"It'll also minimizes the chance of bandits who will hijack the carriage." Axel adds

'Not a bad idea guy, I'll go snatch some fire wood.' At this Anon leapt out as began to gather wood. 'You stay warm now!'

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(The RP is over in about an half an hour. Make any preparations for sleep now.)

Light: ........

(Got it)

'Okay, just gotta start the fire,' Anon began, striking two pieces of metal together to spark a fire in the orderly pile of sticks he made. 'Create some heat, improper noun light, a bit of at atmosphere...'

(Got it)

'Okay, just gotta start the fire,' Anon began, striking two pieces of metal together to spark a fire in the orderly pile of sticks he made. 'Create some heat, improper noun light, a bit of at atmosphere...'

*stops anon* "The sparks will cause a forest fire without us making a fire pit." Axel says tiredly,"Here let me do it" *sets up a ring of rocks*"If Meri is still awake,can you ask her to start the fire...nevermind since she may go overboard with the flame."

Edited by Jiac2001

*stops anon* "The sparks will cause a forest fire without us making a fire pit." Axel says tiredly,"Here let me do it" *sets up a ring of rocks*"If Meri is still awake,can you ask her to start the fire...nevermind since she may go overboard with the flame."

Sorry I'm terrible at controlled flames.

'Yep, thanks bud. Now you two gather around!' Anon called, finally striking a small flame. 'Whew...I need to replace these strikers,' he commented, laying down a large blanket.

'Yep, thanks bud. Now you two gather around!' Anon called, finally striking a small flame. 'Whew...I need to replace these strikers,' he commented, laying down a large blanket.

*20 minutes later* comes back with pounds of logs

Thanks *lies down (also is wearing pants you perverts)* *Yawn* I'm sleeping later.

Thanks *lies down (also is wearing pants you perverts)* *Yawn* I'm sleeping later.

'But I was gonna-' Anon protested, 'oh never mind, I'll get another blanket. She at the least left my quilt.'

*20 minutes later* comes back with pounds of logs

Anon looked into the fire, sitting down on the grass. 'Hey, that looks pretty heavy. Need a hand?'

Anon looked into the fire, sitting down on the grass. 'Hey, that looks pretty heavy. Need a hand?'

"It's alright,I'm still training my dexterity,despite the weight of an axe" grunted Axel

"It's alright,I'm still training my dexterity,despite the weight of an axe" grunted Axel

'Whatever you say, Axe man,' Anon said with a questioning glance. 'Why don't you set those down and we'll throw one or tow on the fire before bed. Or, 'mat' more accurately, but who really cares? Well, me for one.'

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

*Axel lays logs by Meri in-case she needs to hug something in her sleep then goes to sleep right next to the fire*

'Well...good night,' Anon stated, stretching and yawning. 'I should sleep too...' he muttered before lying down on a blanket and pulling a quilt over him. 'Blasted flames, they're so bright, they make one half of me burn up an the other freeze...I'll never-' he yawned. 'Get to...sleep,' he mumbled as his heavy eyes closed and he began to rest.

And we shift back to the mysterious man, now entering a tavern.

[spoiler=In the Tavern]"What can I help you with sir?" "I need some info on a person." "What's the name?" "The name? I think they call him Light." "Light? Well I got some, but it ain't free!" "This better be good." *the mysterious man throws a sack of money at the bartender* "He's one of those rebels. Recently liberated a city." "I hope he doesn't die before find him.... damn it." "That's unlikely." "Hmm?" *the bartender starts talking in a whisper* "One of his guys.... is a manakete." "Really? Interesting guy... Anything else you got?" "Nope, that's about everythin' I know... ya wanna a drink or somethin'? It's on the house." "Just water, alcohol's not really my style." "Have it your way." *the man finishes his glass of water and prepares to leave* "Stop by again sometime, ya hear?" "Maybe." *the mysterious man leaves the tavern and rides away*

[spoiler=In the Tavern]"What can I help you with sir?" "I need some info on a person." "What's the name?" "The name? I think they call him Light." "Light? Well I got some, but it ain't free!" "This better be good." *the mysterious man throws a sack of money at the bartender* "He's one of those rebels. Recently liberated a city." "I hope he doesn't die before find him.... damn it." "That's unlikely." "Hmm?" *the bartender starts talking in a whisper* "One of his guys.... is a manakete." "Really? Interesting guy... Anything else you got?" "Nope, that's about everythin' I know... ya wanna a drink or somethin'? It's on the house." "Just water, alcohol's not really my style." "Have it your way." *the man finishes his glass of water and prepares to leave* "Stop by again sometime, ya hear?" "Maybe." *the mysterious man leaves the tavern and rides away*

Oh man. Tailing behind me. Nice story again.

This is so much like Sherlock Holmes. I love Sherlock Holmes media.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed