Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mhm. Yes. The thing I'm wondering is how we get in.."

'Well,' Anon began, sitting crisscross and putting a hand to his chin, 'I could slip in through the water system no prob, but getting a carriage, a saint and a manakete through seems a little...sticky. Maybe we aught to disguise ourselves, or hide and let Axel drive us in.'

'Well,' Anon began, sitting crisscross and putting a hand to his chin, 'I could slip in through the water system no prob, but getting a carriage, a saint and a manakete through seems a little...sticky. Maybe we aught to disguise ourselves, or hide and let Axel drive us in.'

"He's asleep. But I have a better plan. I'll just tell them a random priest and supplies for the empire are here. Then no more problem."

"He's asleep. But I have a better plan. I'll just tell them a random priest and supplies for the empire are here. Then no more problem."

'Oh.' Anon said, blanking his face and relaxing his arm. 'I didn't think that work. But hey, you know better than me, so your call,'

'Up's the way thing's don't fall,' Anon said, chuckling and leaning back against the front frame of the carriage, 'we'll be there in a moment,'

*stretches* Okay good, want some fruit? *while going back to get some fruit*

*stretches* Okay good, want some fruit? *while going back to get some fruit*

'Thanks, I'd love some. I have the itching feeling that we'll need the ener-'

​"HEY! You. Who are you. State you business."

"I have supplies for the Army of Valm. Let us in."

"Hmm...Alright you don't seem suspicious, Come on in here.."

"Thank you.."

*After a while.*

"See? Easy."

Anon sat, his mouth open wide in shock that the plan had worked so easily. 'Eh. I...guess it's just the suit.'

​"HEY! You. Who are you. State you business."

"I have supplies for the Army of Valm. Let us in."

"Hmm...Alright you don't seem suspicious, Come on in here.."

"Thank you.."

*After a while.*

"See? Easy."

*comes back with Oranges and Grapes* Here *tossing an orange to Anon*

'Thanks, I'd love some. I have the itching feeling that we'll need the ener-'

Anon sat, his mouth open wide in shock that the plan had worked so easily. 'Eh. I...guess it's just the suit.'

"Stupider than they look. Now I have a reservation to stay somewhere in this part of the capital..."

*comes back with Oranges and Grapes* Here *tossing an orange to Anon*

Anon was unaware until the fruit hit him in the side of the head. 'Ah, what the-oh,' he let out, seeing the fruit and picking it up. 'Hey Meri,' he said, pulling out his knife and beginning to peel the fruit, 'could you maybe start handing those to me instead? You're a lot stronger than you think.'

"Stupider than they look. Now I have a reservation to stay somewhere in this part of the capital..."

'Reservation, eh?' Anon remarked, taking out a slice of orange, 'you really do think of everything. So, where is this place? Nothing to fancy I presume?'

Anon was unaware until the fruit hit him in the side of the head. 'Ah, what the-oh,' he let out, seeing the fruit and picking it up. 'Hey Meri,' he said, pulling out his knife and beginning to peel the fruit, 'could you maybe start handing those to me instead? You're a lot stronger than you think.'

'Reservation, eh?' Anon remarked, taking out a slice of orange, 'you really do think of everything. So, where is this place? Nothing to fancy I presume?'

"I have...People.(No thanks to Rift.) Nothing special I'll tell you."

Yay so we actually get a bed?

"Maybe."

I know how strong I am. I just like throwing stuff. *popping some grapes into her mouth*