Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

'Well, that's really doesn't bode well,' Anon commented, looking over the rough neighborhood they traveled through.

'Thanks Meri,'

No Problem. *tosses another 5 grapes in her mouth* these are really good.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Oh stop making me laugh Anon.)

"We're here. Better than it looks."

(Okay, I'll just go change my job description real quick)

'Well, that's at least one upside,' Anon remarked, looking at the shady, outward worn building. 'I mean, it at least looks stable, right?'

'huh?' Anon turned his neck around to see a cream yellow house with a flat roof, sturdy looking stones, a few windows and a polished door. 'Oh,' he tersely began, 'that looks nice,'

(I might strangle you less Rift. Congrats.)"Yes well I told you. I have people in the outer realms that do this for me."

(I might strangle you less Rift. Congrats.)"Yes well I told you. I have people in the outer realms that do this for me."

'You did a lot more than tell me!' Anon leaped from the front and went to the back to start unpacking. 'Does the door lock?'

"Yes. I have the key." *Unlocks door*"Here you go."

'Thanks, Light!' Anon grunted, struggling to carry in the box.

*Walks into house* gotta hand it to you LightyRighty this place's nice. Anyway where's the bathroom? I'm taking a shower.

'Make it...quick will you?' Anon dropped the box and inhaled deeply. 'I was...intending to...b-bathe yesterday but cou-*cough*-couldn't'