Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

"I'm now disappointed at myself for killing such a man,he was a good person,I could tell by his eyes,he died smiling,I never understood why.I wish I could look into Meri's backpack to see his gift left for us." Axel says in a down sounding voice.

"An assassin. I would know who sent it...I always know..."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm now disappointed at myself for killing such a man,he was a good person,I could tell by his eyes,he died smiling,I never understood why.I wish I could look into Meri's backpack to see his gift left for us." Axel says in a down sounding voice.

Anon let out a breath. "We'll...ask her tomorrow. I'm, really sorry, about that, whole ordeal, and all,' he awkwardly stated. For a rare type of moment, he had no joke nor boast to make.

'That's...really dark man.' Anon said, bewildered. 'Tell me you're just joking'

"I wish I could but...it happend...I wish to change myself,this man,even though I attempted to kill him,he didn't get mad,he just gave in a conversation and when he felt he was about to die,he crossed his arms,smiled and closed his eyes."

Axel leaves the room and overhears the conversation of some commoners,he stands by a wall and listens, Commoner number 1 "Did you hear?The Hotel Keeper of the village Yuntria,which is currently repairing itself from damages,after being saved by a mysterious hero has fled the village last night,according to some villagers.There was a note left on the Hotel door saying I'll be back tommorow late afternoon though,he hasn't returned for 2 days after." Commoner number 2: "I heard he told his son that he was leaving to help a group that was rebelling against Valm." Axel thought to himself,his thoughts clouded his mind that he has killed the Hotel Keeper

'Oh,' Anon went, 'so...I'm assuming the two of you are on somewhat good terms or did we just get pitied?'

"She helps out...Just how do you think we have this? We haven't been on good terms since this war started. And then when she helps me she then tries to kill me. And we were pitied."

"She helps out...Just how do you think we have this? We haven't been on good terms since this war started. And then when she helps me she then tries to kill me. And we were pitied."

'Oh, that's not very flattering,' Anon put his hand up to his chin and thought, 'we have a lot of work to do then. No way I'm letting the bad guys be stronger than us!'

"Keep fighting. Don't worry about her. We have our own plans at the moment.. So for now Anon find info. I need some about this utopia of a city.."

Anon let out a long, long sigh. 'Well, I was hoping for a good night's sleep, but in a place this big, I guess I'll have to work the night shift.'

"You can leap from building to building if you like."

'You make a compelling argument,' the assassin said with a grin, 'well, the night calls, and it says to me...something I can't decipher through the walls! I'll tell you and Meri tomorrow, and Axel too. See ya, and...'night Light!' and with a quota of puns filled under his belt, he dashed out into the darkness.

Axel wonders around,he finds a colloseum and wants to join in the Arena fights,he thinks about it,he thought to himself,the likeliness of me dying is probably quite low,and how could it hurt,you get gold, and prizes for winning.It'll also get his mind off the guilt he has.Anyways he still feels the need to test his axe skills,to see his improvement.Before thinking,he bluntly joins this arena where you fight to the death.He regrets nothing for joining the bloodbath.

Anon remained on his perch. He was supposed to searching for information, but he had a tendency for his eyes to be caught by the grand, such as the view of a city from atop a building. Besides, more than once had he come across valuable information from merely observing to the world around him. So for the past half hour he had sat and stared at the street lighs, mostly ignoring the stars above him.

Announcer:"Let's call in the one and only axe master,the breaker of ribs,the chopper of trees..."AXEL!"

Axel appears with an axe on hand.He swings it around his body then gets into a battle stance

Announcer:"Now let's see how well this axe fighter is against the Light magic user,Radiant!"

Radiant has an amazing entrance,he appears in the stage with a blinding bright light,like an angel,he has long golden hair and is playing a harp descending from the sky

Radiant starts off with a blast of Aureola,a light points at Axel,then the sheer light blasts down pureness of it.

Axel has no problem dodging it,he sidesteps then spins his entire body,the axe flew towards the Light Mage.

The axe misses by a sidestep.

Radiant now focuses,in meditating pose

Axel was slightly confused at first and claims his axe.

Radiant now positions his hands in a cross formation,his body glows in shining,glaring light,slowly but surely the light charged up and eventually exploded in a burst of energy,then it subsided.

Axel fell over from the shot,it didn't majorly injure him but it did hurt.He decided to spin his axe around and with careful aim,threw it at Radiant.It hit Radiant in a critical spot,on the forehead,his face now looking like he was killed brutally,his mouth open and eyes popping out.The blood finally spilled,causing him to fall over.

Announcer: "Axel has won,you may claim your prize as you walk out." *cheering begins and the chanting of Axel's name*

Axel was awarded 5000 G and a Heaven Seal.

He started looking for Anon shortly after expecting him to be travelling across buildings.

Anon saw a bight series of lights coming from the coliseum. 'Well well, this place just keeps getting shinier! And experience has to me to investigate anything that glows!' With this e swiftly leapt to an adjacent roof top and began running across the tops of te buildings towards to arena.