Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Points to her back with her wings out* I can fly without fully transforming.

'Yeah, that's really cool!' He said admiringly, briefly checking around the next corner. 'You're a strong fighter, you're clever, you can even fly! What can't you do? All I can do is crack jokes and climb buildings.'

Axel woke up with a hangover,he wondered why the hell he wasn't inside the house,he felt like puking but he didn't think that he could vomit. He went inside and greeted Light,then got mad at him for not bringing him inside.

'Yeah, that's really cool!' He said admiringly, briefly checking around the next corner. 'You're a strong fighter, you're clever, you can even fly! What can't you do? All I can do is crack jokes and climb buildings.'

I can't stand the idea of being alone? And you also make me laugh.

Axel woke up with a hangover,he wondered why the hell he wasn't inside the house,he felt like puking but he didn't think that he could vomit. He went inside and greeted Light,then got mad at him for not bringing him inside.

Light: Nope. You're staying until I see sunlight.

I can't stand the idea of being alone? And you also make me laugh.

'Well, thanks! As I said, you're really funny too!' Anon grinned for a bit, but very quickly Merida's comment about being alone, and the fact that as a Manakete she would live far longer than anyone else she knew, sunk in. 'And I-um, I-' the young man found himself suddenly rather sorrowful, 'I'm really sorry that you, are...you know...feeling lonely...

'Well, thanks! As I said, you're really funny too!' Anon grinned for a bit, but very quickly Merida's comment about being alone, and the fact that as a Manakete she would live far longer than anyone else she knew, sunk in. 'And I-um, I-' the young man found himself suddenly rather sorrowful, 'I'm really sorry that you, are...you know...feeling lonely...

It's aright.

'Oh, I'm sure he's fine. Really, how dumb would it be for him to get drunk before we all met up?' He said, climbing out of the tunnels and reaching down, 'need a hand?'

Thanks *takes Anon's hand and lets him pull her up* Axel can be an idiot some times but he's probably not drunk.

Thanks *takes Anon's hand and lets him pull her up* Axel can be an idiot some times but he's probably not drunk.

'You're right,' Anon remarked, leading the way to the residence, 'I'm sure he's already sober and home, given how late it's gotten.'

Axel is sitting right in front of the house,shivering and wrapped in a blanket,his head tilted to the wall,feeling like he'll hurl any second now.

'Axel? What the heck are you doing out here?' Anon exclaimed, seeing his axe wielding ally huddled up outside. 'Dang, this is truly a black of extreme temperatures.'

Edited by AnonymousSpeed