Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but my alcohol tolerance is low for a manakete very high for a human.

'Ah, I see. You're just full of interest, aren't you?'

Thanks. but it isn't the time to get drunk...yet.

'Why would there ever be a time to get drunk? It's gives you a hangover as clouds your senses.'

'Ah, I see. You're just full of interest, aren't you?'

'Why would there ever be a time to get drunk? It's gives you a hangover as clouds your senses.'

Well if you want to get drunk you might want to do it at a time where the saint that you live with won't kick you out.

Well if you want to get drunk you might want to do it at a time where the saint that you live with won't kick you out.

'That's an amazing point,'

Axel beggingly asked "Can I come inside?It's so cold..."

'Fine,' Anon mumbled, 'I'll let you in this time. I told you he was serious about the not drinking though.'

'I think...he's asleep,' Anon grunted, carrying Axel on his shoulders. 'Oh boy...maybe we should...go to bed ourselves...or something,'

Maybe *goes over to the couch with her bag and drawing book* Yeah this is a Dragonstone+. *puts it in bag, starts staring at her picture she was drawing*

Edited by Umiko

Maybe *goes over to the couch with her bag and drawing book* Yeah this is a Dragonstone+. *puts it in bag, starts staring at her picture she was drawing*

'Watcha-' Anon finally placed Axel down on the floor with his blanket over him, 'drawing there Meri?'

'Watcha-' Anon finally placed Axel down on the floor with his blanket over him, 'drawing there Meri?'

*Sigh* Was drawing I don't know I don't ever seem to know what I draw in this. *puts it back in her bag*

*Sigh* Was drawing I don't know I don't ever seem to know what I draw in this. *puts it back in her bag*

'Uhuh. Well, you know what? Inspiration will strie you one day, in sure, and you'll know exactly what to do. Anyway, I'm going to sleep, and you should too.' With this, Anon retreated to the confines of his quarters.

The mysterious man's search for 'Light' continues, this time accompanied by an equally mysterious woman....

[spoiler=A Secret Informant]"I assume you finally found him?" "Why would I come meet you otherwise?" "Beautiful work as always, looks like you're not just another pretty face after all..." "You think I'm pretty? How sweet...." "I still have a wife,-" "Who disappeared, don't you think it's time to find...... somebody else?" "Didn't you have an information to tell me?" "Serious as always. Alright, I found this Light you're looking for." "Good, tell me." "He's currently staying at... Ylisstol!" "The capital? Is the manakete with him?" "How did you find out? I was going to surprise you..." "I have my sources. Anything else?" "Well, I don't know if this is important... but since he's supposed to be a rebel,-" "Shouldn't he have soldiers all over Valm looking for his head? That's been bugging me for a while too. Maybe he has a contact with someone high up." "Still sharp as always. Well, that's all I got. Tell if you wanna know something else 'kay?" "Of course." *the mysterious woman flies away* "The capital, eh? Maybe I'll meet her there too...*the mysterious man rides away*

Edited by The Objection!

(on an unrelated note,I love how we stopped for that day by ending on reply "666")

(Ironic, given Shadow is Light)

The mysterious man's search for 'Light' continues, this time accompanied by an equally mysterious woman....

[spoiler=A Secret Informant]"I assume you finally found him?" "Why would I come meet you otherwise?" "Beautiful work as always, looks like you're not just another pretty face after all..." "You think I'm pretty? How sweet...." "I still have a wife,-" "Who disappeared, don't you think it's time to find...... somebody else?" "Didn't you have an information to tell me?" "Serious as always. Alright, I found this Light you're looking for." "Good, tell me." "He's currently staying at... Ylisstol!" "The capital? Is the manakete with him?" "How did you find out? I was going to surprise you..." "I have my sources. Anything else?" "Well, I don't know if this is important... but since he's supposed to be a rebel,-" "Shouldn't he have soldiers all over Valm looking for his head? That's been bugging me for a while too. Maybe he has a contact with someone high up." "Still sharp as always. Well, that's all I got. Tell if you wanna know something else 'kay?" "Of course." *the mysterious woman flies away* "The capital, eh? Maybe I'll meet her there too...*the mysterious man rides away*

(Well I'm going to have to compile all these. Anyway good job)