Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*what Axel said dawned on her* Oh you have-DRUNKARD YOU ARE DEAD! *climbs up and kicks Axel down from the building*

'What the?' Anon froze in place, breathing heavily and unable to move. 'M-m-Merida? W-w-' he desired to run with every fiber of his being except his physical form, which refused to budge.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

*Axel falls of the roof and does a barrel roll since he is skilled with parkour,but his book is left on the roof*

(Axel was writing a fanfiction of Anon and Meri)

*Axel falls of the roof and does a barrel roll since he is skilled with parkour,but his book is left on the roof*

*throws a brick at Axel's face* YOU STUPID DAMNED DRUNKARD!

(I was going to let you off, but that's sick. Now Anon is going to stab you)

*throws a brick at Axel's face* YOU STUPID DAMNED DRUNKARD!

*Axel throws a rock back at Meri* "Have you been raped before?Because you seem quite offended." Axel joked

*Axel throws a rock back at Meri* "Have you been raped before?Because you seem quite offended." Axel joked

Anon took a deep breathe. 'AXEL YOU BASTARD I AM GOING TO TEAR YOUR F***ING HEAD OFF!' The assassin screamed at the top of his lungs, leaping off the building at Axel. The later might have been twice as heavy in full armor and four times as strong, but Anon was faster, had a vantage and, most of all, a knife powered by blind fury.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Anon took a deep breathe. 'AXEL YOU BASTARD I AM GOING TO TEAR YOUR F***ING HEAD OFF!' The assassin screamed at the top of his lungs, leaping off the building at Axel. The later might have been twice as heavy in full armor and four times as strong, but Anon was faster, had a vantage and, most of all, a knife powered by blind fury.

Axel laughed and started dodging most of Anon's attacks to mess with him and let the ones that'll hit him on his new armor hit, "Hya~hahaha aren't you pissed off,I could tell everything by both of you guy's eyes." Axel chortled

Edited by Jiac2001

Axel laughed and started dodging most of Anon's attacks to mess with him and let the ones that'll hit him on his new armor hit, "Hya~hahaha aren't you pissed off,I could tell everything by both of you guy's eyes." Axel chortled

'Shut up!' Anon screamed, stabbing so Axel would dodge into his fist. 'I'd tear you apart if I didn't know any better!' his throat ached from shouting as Axel hit the ground.

*grabs Axel by the hair ties rope on his ankles and hands him from a tree*

'M-Meri, I-I'm really sorry...sorry that you had to hear that...' the assassin stuttered, uncomfortable with the scenario and obviously torn up as tears would come down only to evaporate on his cheeks.

Light: DAMN IT GUYS! SETTLE THE HELL DOWN. NOW.

Axel tied up laughed from his trolling(I wasn't godmodding btw,I was stalling time for a reason)he got himself out by somehow taking one of Anon's knives while he was barraging attacks at him.

'Shut up!' Anon screamed, stabbing so Axel would dodge into his fist. 'I'd tear you apart if I didn't know any better!' his throat ached from shouting as Axel hit the ground.

'M-Meri, I-I'm really sorry...sorry that you had to hear that...' the assassin stuttered, uncomfortable with the scenario and obviously torn up as tears would come down only to evaporate on his cheeks.

It's fine. *breathing heavily*

Well he fucking tried to take my pants off in my Naga damned sleep.

Light: Right now, I don't care. Is this the freedom fighters I assembled? A bunch of idiots and goof offs? Meri stay or leave my cause. Axel either leave or stay. Anon, come with me.

Well he fucking tried to take my pants off in my Naga damned sleep.

"Who said I was taking off your pants?I was simply just asking." Axel's tone changed in a trollish way