Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'I don't...think I can even now my legs right now...'

*Sigh* I can't carry you on my back. so I'll have to leave you here...I'm sorry. *hands Anon a little bag of fire works that she made* throw that up and hit it in the air if you need me! *flies off again*

*Sigh* I can't carry you on my back. so I'll have to leave you here...I'm sorry. *hands Anon a little bag of fire works that she made* throw that up and hit it in the air if you need me! *flies off again*

(That's mean. Holy crap Arch.)

'Um...thank you...' Anon struggled to sit himself and looked at the bag. 'Well, this isn't good. I can't even move my legs and I'm stuck in the middle of a forest with a massive headache.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

"You talk a lot of threats for a priest. I'm James.... her husband. I've been looking for her."

"...I'm sorry? Wait a sec...Rift said something about having a lover a while back....while trying to kill me. So you're my brother in law huh?"

"You talk a lot of threats for a priest. I'm James.... her husband. I've been looking for her."

You're LightyRighty's sister's lover?!...now I feel bad for thinking about burning you to a crisp.

Edited by Umiko