Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

"Then I suppose you aren't going to get out of here then. I won't let the empire know of my presence. Anon do the finishing blow. I am sorry it came to this.."

'Luna shot, Luna see, watch the next phase of eternity,' Anon swing the arrow in a circle and drew it in one motion, 'now good-wait, how will we clean this up?'

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Well that answers my second question.'

"The bird has sung? Good. Anon find food for her." I looked toward her."Let's talk shall we?"

She sighs. "If it means I live, then sure... I can barely move though. Smart idea, bobby trapping the door"

"The bird has sung? Good. Anon find food for her." I looked toward her."Let's talk shall we?"

'Right then,' Anon moved the arrow away swiftly, the tension of the relaxed draw string causing it to 'jump' a little, allowing Anon to catch it. 'Hope she likes fruit, like everyone else in the world!'

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

"I can do it at will. Though it costs me my energy. Now explain who are you."

She pauses for a few moments. "I'm... Aurora. I'm just a rogue who goes whether the wind takes her, pilfering things as I do. Now then" She smiles. "... Who are you?"

'Right then,' Anon moved the arrow away swiftly, the tension of the relaxed draw string causing it to 'jump' a little, allowing Anon to catch it. 'Hope she likes fruit, like everyone else in the world!'

"Babe, I carry fruit everywhere I go"

She pauses for a few moments. "I'm... Aurora. I'm just a rogue who goes whether the wind takes her, pilfering things as I do. Now then" She smiles. "... Who are you?"

"Light. Leader of the Shadowed rebellion. That is Anon my second in command."

'Babe?' Anon arrived with a bag of fruits, helping himself to a pear, 'what do you think I am, a pig?'

"Light. Leader of the Shadowed rebellion. That is Anon my second in command."

"Well, can't say I've heard of you. Although I did see a bit of death a few towns away. Maybe that was your doing?"

'Babe?' Anon arrived with a bag of fruits, helping himself to a pear, 'what do you think I am, a pig?'

She smiles back at him. "I think you're quite the opposite, actually"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Well, can't say I've heard of you. Although I did see a bit of death a few towns away. Maybe that was your doing?"

'I think not, we did a lot more 'wounding' than killing people,'

She smiles back at him. "I think you're quite the opposite, actually"

'A...?'

"We are freedom fighters. Not a slaughter house. But yes. We liberated southtown."

'I think not, we did a lot more 'wounding' than killing people,'

'A...?'

"Hee. You guys must be quite strong then. Perhaps... you could use a thief in your little band of "freedom fighters"? I don't bite" She turns her head to Anon. "Tee hee. That's for you to decide"

"Hee. You guys must be quite strong then. Perhaps... you could use a thief in your little band of "freedom fighters"? I don't bite" She turns her head to Anon. "Tee hee. That's for you to decide"

'Light,' he whispered, 'I'm not sure I like this person.'