Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*one of the arrows managed to hit her leg causing her to fall* "That hurts..."

'Sorry, that was impulsive! An impulse! A-you know what, I'm just going to go help her, if uh, you know,' Anon quickly darte away to avoid as much reprimanding from Light as possible.

"Of course. But only as I say so."

"I don't think so! Let's see if this magic potion really works..." *the mysterious woman sprinkles some kind of potion on her feet turning it back to flesh* " Yes! Sorry, you're not coming near me darlings" *the mysterious woman blinks as she throws a smoke bomb, only to be seen later flying away with a wyvern* "That didn't went as well as I expected."

Edited by The Objection!

"I don't think so! Let's see if this magic potion really works..." *the mysterious woman sprinkles some kind of potion on her feet turning it back to flesh* " Yes! Sorry, you're not coming near me darlings" *the mysterious woman blinks as she throws a smoke bomb, only to be seen later flying away with a wyvern* "That didn't went as well as I expected."

'Hey, cool? Where'd she get smoke screens!...wait, darling?'

"No one can break a magic rune except for Rift.."

"No one can break a magic rune except for Rift.."

'Student of her's?' Anon suggested, throwing his bow over his back. 'Maybe we Gould ignore that and check on Axel and Meri and the new chick. Axel got really drunk last night while Meri and I did a little spelunking.'

No, you cannot take that out of context

Edited by AnonymousSpeed