Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+10 points for good idea

"..Fine. Go out and collect nuts. And get in trouble with the law. Just don't run into drunks at this time at night. They're really common here."

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

Thank you now maybe you'll get a little reward *wink*

*has left, completely not hearing this. Worlds least aware assassin*

"I plan to attack at night. When they are all asleep."

'Ah, a little deception eh?,' Anon proclaimed, slipping through with a small basket of walnuts in his hand. 'Sounds fun, but the outer guard is stronger at night. Once we're in though, it'll be easy! Some people never learn from history or theater!'

*has left, completely not hearing this. Worlds least aware assassin*

'Ah, a little deception eh?,' Anon proclaimed, slipping through with a small basket of walnuts in his hand. 'Sounds fun, but the outer guard is stronger at night. Once we're in though, it'll be easy! Some people never learn from history or theater!'

Agreed~ *while taking a walnut out of the basket*

'Yeah, everyone likes money, except you!' He said, grinning at Light.

"Maybe because I'm a priest who gives his share of income to the helpless."

Why not, Manaketes like money too.

"And A divine dragon is saying that to me. Naga help me.."

"I see why."

"You're funny. Go out and check on the local tavern and tell me anything useful."

'Heh! So do I! Thanks for the compliment Lighty boy!,' Anon smirked, leaping around to the door, 'one batch of drunken information coming right up!,' and with that, he headed out.

I guess I'll join, but I won't do much fighting. Dialogue is my thing.

I'm assuming "Gender-Locked" skills and classes apply?

--

Name: Carter

Class: Dark Flier

Skills: Tomefaire, Luna, Miracle, Renewal, Galeforce.

Equipment: Ivaldi (FE8), Silver Lance, Brave Lance.

wS79EMe.png

Bio: A generally nice girl with an alter ego.. that is if you can trigger it. Is honestly blunt, and extremely rude. If you can get onto her soft side, then you're considered very lucky.

A normal girl in Ylisse, living with her brother and sister. She joined the group after reading said recruitment. Being one of the first to sign up, she has become the Master Tactician, alongside her old friend, Sorin, who has become the commander. Her reasons for being mean are unknown, but you should never do anything to upset her. Gets upset real easily, and likes to have things her way. Is smart academically, but physically weak. When in a tantrum, adrenaline rises a thousand fold, and her strength becomes uncontrollable.

Doesn't spend much time fighting with most of the group, as she just stays behind and practices her magic. She spends most of her time singing, regardless of others' opinions. She is usually shy and withdrawn, and extremely self-conscious. She aspires to be a singer. The one with the loudest scream.

Edited by Carter