Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

'I might have forgotten them,' it was hard to tell if he was honest or joking, 'along with some other things apparently, which is why I cut in,'

Just before she leaves, she turns on one foot to face Anon. "Well remember them! You aren't coming near me otherwise!" Turning around, she leaves the building to find Light

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just before she leaves, she turns on one foot to face Anon. "Well remember them! You aren't coming near me otherwise!" Turning around, she leaves the building to find Light

He waited until she had closed the door behind her. 'But I don't care.'

"If you're up for hire."

''That I am, but, being a rebellion, the pay had better be good. I doubt you have the upper hand, after all. And I don't want to be broke while I'm an enemy of the state"

After a couple of minutes of jumping from roof to roof in search for Light she eventually finds him, along with some other stranger. "Oh... There he is!" Jumping down, she lands in front of the two. Swishing her hair in front of the two, she smiles. "Hello there, Light. Who's this?"

''That I am, but, being a rebellion, the pay had better be good. I doubt you have the upper hand, after all. And I don't want to be broke while I'm an enemy of the state"

"Good. I don't have money at the moment but when I get it you will be paid."

After a couple of minutes of jumping from roof to roof in search for Light she eventually finds him, along with some other stranger. "Oh... There he is!" Jumping down, she lands in front of the two. Swishing her hair in front of the two, she smiles. "Hello there, Light. Who's this?"

"A mercenary. I ran into him. He has joined our army."

"A mercenary. I ran into him. He has joined our army."

"Is that so?" Walking in front of the mercenary, she eyed him many times, from bottom to top. "My, you certainly looking capable. And what's your name?"

"Good. I don't have money at the moment but when I get it you will be paid."

"Best offer I've got. I'll take it."

"Is that so?" Walking in front of the mercenary, she eyed him many times, from bottom to top. "My, you certainly looking capable. And what's your name?"

"I'm Aeran. So, are you another member of this rebellion?'

"Joined a couple of hours ago... Oh, I forgot my manners. I'm Aurora!" She smiled back to Aeron

'Nice to meet ya!' he said, smiling cheerfully. 'What's your job then? No offence, but you don't seem like front line fighter.'

'Nice to meet ya!' he said, smiling cheerfully. 'What's your job then? No offence, but you don't seem like front line fighter.'

"... Look at my attire and guess. Look long and hard..." She pulls out a silver knife from her belt and flips it in the air, catching it so she's wielding it the wrong way. "This might help too"

"... Look at my attire and guess. Look long and hard..." She pulls out a silver knife from her belt and flips it in the air, catching it so she's wielding it the wrong way. "This might help too"

'I'm no expert, but that daggers not right for an assassin or soldier. So we have a someone versed in the art of stealth. Shame, I'd like to see more of you.' Smiling mischievously as he spoke.

How are you feeling? You seem to be acting...odd.

'Well, that kinda ties into what I wanted to ask you,' he rubbed the back of his neck and spike somewhat nervously. 'Since I forgot being, you know, trampled, I was wondering of I had missed anything else. Maybe it might explain some things.'

'I'm no expert, but that daggers not right for an assassin or soldier. So we have a someone versed in the art of stealth. Shame, I'd like to see more of you.' Smiling mischievously as he spoke.

(In soviet Ylisse, having a name that starts with 'a' gets you dates)

Smiling sheepishly, she said "Careful love, words like that could be taken the wrong way by some people... Not like I have a problem with that though" She sheaths her silver dagger. "But yes, I'm a rouge. I stick to the shadows, and I pilfer whatever I can find"

'Well, that kinda ties into what I wanted to ask you,' he rubbed the back of his neck and spike somewhat nervously. 'Since I forgot being, you know, trampled, I was wondering of I had missed anything else. Maybe it might explain some things.'

What is it?

Smiling sheepishly, she said "Careful love, words like that could be taken the wrong way by some people... Not like I have a problem with that though" She sheaths her silver dagger. "But yes, I'm a rouge. I stick to the shadows, and I pilfer whatever I can find"

*Shocked, realising the implications of his word* 'Ah, sorry. Sometimes I speak without thinking, I meant no disrespect. Good to see It's not just going to be a bunch of unruly brutes who can't hold their ale, though.'

"Let's just go already.."

'Right, I'm eager to see these headquarters of yours'

Edited by eggs4king

*Shocked, realising the implications of his word* 'Ah, sorry. Sometimes I speak without thinking, I meant no disrespect. Good to see It's not just going to be a bunch of unruly brutes who can't hold their ale, though.'

'Right, I'm eager to see these headquarters of yours

"Don't allow drinking. Now lets go."*Walks off.*