Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

"Don't allow drinking. Now lets go."*Walks off.*

[Amazed] "None at all? Even after a great victory? How else do you celebrate?" *Follows*

Edited by eggs4king

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Shocked, realising the implications of his word* 'Ah, sorry. Sometimes I speak without thinking, I meant no disrespect. Good to see It's not just going to be a bunch of unruly brutes who can't hold their ale, though.'

"Don't allow drinking. Now lets go."*Walks off.*

"Is that so?.. Well... none taken" She turns to face Light. "No drinks? Gosh..." She follows Light, but stays close to Aeron. "You must have a bunch of stories then. Care to share?"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Is that so?.. Well... none taken" She turns to face Light. "No drinks? Gosh..." She follows Light, but stays close to Aeron. "You must have a bunch of stories then. Care to share?"

"A few, I've not been in the job long though. Mostly small scale skirmishes and bandit supression. My last job was a bodyguard job for a Valmese nobleman, there were about 12 of us. We got attacked by a force of about 50 men, no clue who sent them, but they were tough, one of them was so tall I couldn't reach his head with my blade. They hit hard and fast, the noble was dead before we knew what was going on. Only two of us made it out alive... Had to get away fast, before the clients family sought us out. And that's how I got here."

You got trampled by LightyRighty's brother in law that's all I know.

'That's all? I have the feeling I've forgotten more. The last thing I remember before today was that Axel was drink and we let him in....are you sure nothing else happened?'

"A few, I've not been in the job long though. Mostly small scale skirmishes and bandit supression. My last job was a bodyguard job for a Valmese nobleman, there were about 12 of us. We got attacked by a force of about 50 men, no clue who sent them, but they were tough, one of them was so tall I couldn't reach his head with my blade. They hit hard and fast, the noble was dead before we knew what was going on. Only two of us made it out alive... Had to get away fast, before the clients family sought us out. And that's how I got here."

(What is Rift doing these days? Must've been a poor nobleman smitten with her..)

"Aww, that's so sad. I'm sure you tried your best though, so don't feel bad!" She smiled up to him. Anything to give him that little bit more confidence in him

"Aww, that's so sad. I'm sure you tried your best though, so don't feel bad!" She smiled up to him. Anything to give him that little bit more confidence in him

"Nah, most of the other guys were third rate thugs, little better than bandits. They got what was coming to them." He said nonchalantly. "The only good one got out alive. I'm sure he'd be up for this rebellion, if you need more men. Good lance arm, and strong as an ox" he added to Light

"Nah, most of the other guys were third rate thugs, little better than bandits. They got what was coming to them." He said nonchalantly. "The only good one got out alive. I'm sure he'd be up for this rebellion, if you need more men. Good lance arm, and strong as an ox" he added to Light

"Tee hee. I think with who we've got now, we have enough. Let me think" She raises her hands and counts with her fingers, curling one up every time she named someone. "So, we have you, Light, Merida, Anon, Axel and I. I kinda like it the way it is"

'That's all? I have the feeling I've forgotten more. The last thing I remember before today was that Axel was drink and we let him in....are you sure nothing else happened?'

We had a fight with Drunkard. Which ended in my hanging him up in a tree and LightyRighty telling us both off.

"Tee hee. I think with who we've got now, we have enough. Let me think" She raises her hands and counts with her fingers, curling one up every time she named someone. "So, we have you, Light, Merida, Anon, Axel and I. I kinda like it the way it is"

"Large rebellion, I see..."

Edited by eggs4king

"Yes, quite. I like it though. Something that can attack quietly? Suits me juuuuuuuuust time. I'm not one for confrontation anyway"

"Hmm... Quiet..." Takes a moment to think. "I'd better learn how to use this bow then, my swords are a bit big and loud for this sort of work." Picks the sword on his back. "Great for if we get caught, though"

Edited by eggs4king

"Hmm... Quiet..." Takes a moment to think. "I'd better learn how to use this bow then, my swords are a bit big and loud for this sort of work." Picks the sword on his back. "Great for if we get caught, though"

"We can kill two birds with one stone then. I was looking through some of the rebellion's stockpile, and we haven't got a lot of food left. What way to learn a weapon than by hunting? It's how I learnt how to use a dagger and sword, after all"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"We are here."*Opens door* "Welcome home."

"Has a door and a roof. I've stayed in worse"

"We can kill two birds with one stone then. I was looking through some of the rebellion's stockpile, and we haven't got a lot of food left. What way to learn a weapon than by hunting? It's how I learnt how to use a dagger and sword, after all"

"Just tell me where the hunting's good and I'll get on it."

Edited by eggs4king