Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Just tell me where the hunting's good and I'll get on it."

"Heh... We're going to get along juuuuuuuuuust fine" She smiles at him briefly, before entering the building

Oh Hi Aurora and LightyRighty, *looks at Aeran* Who are you? I'm Merida.

"Hi, Merida and Anon!"

"Heh... We're going to get along juuuuuuuuuust fine" She smiles at him briefly, before entering the building

"Hi, Merida and Anon!"

"Hey, I'm Aeran, a mercenary. I've been recruited into this little rebellion of yours." He said cheerfully. "So who is everyone else?"

Edited by eggs4king

"Hey, I'm Aeran, a mercenary. I've been recruited into this little rebellion of yours." He said cheerfully. "So who is everyone else?"

Well then Nice to meet you Aeran. Heh I think the likeable guys all have A names and Axel doesn't count cause he's forever Drunkard.

'Heh, well uh, my name is Anon, and this l-ady is Merida. There's also Axel but he's not here right now.'

Well then Nice to meet you Aeran. Heh I think the likeable guys all have A names and Axel doesn't count cause he's forever Drunkard.

She jokingly sniffed at this. "Well, where does that leave me, honey?"

"Thanks, I guess. And I thought we weren't allowed to drink."

'Heh, well uh, my name is Anon, and this l-ady is Merida. There's also Axel but he's not here right now.'

"Right, so just one more to meet then."

"So what do you all do then?"

"Trying not to be caught."

"In that case, you may want to change how you introduce yourself. I wouldn't go around talking about the rebellion in the streets, especially somewhere with such a strong military presence" He joked

Edited by eggs4king

"In that case, you may want to change how you introduce yourself. I wouldn't go around talking about the rebellion in the streets, especially somewhere with such a strong military presence" He joked

"Ha ha! I could say the same thing right now, but I'm pretty sure my many charms got under his skin!" She giggled quietly to herself

"I'm a priest. Just a man. And no one was around in that section of that city."

"Ha ha! I could say the same thing right now, but I'm pretty sure my many charms got under his skin!" She giggled quietly to herself

"Charms...Mhm. Like earlier today when you blew up my trap?"

'Recon, the occasional suprise attack, sometimes I break into stuff, etcetera,'

"Another thief? Any fighters here? rebellions usually involve battles..."

"I'm a priest. Just a man. And no one was around in that section of that city."

"The citizens may think that way, but I've seen the Valmese arrest priests, Women, even children. Discontent leads to paranoia, and this rebellion more than proves how happy the people are, when men of the cloth take up arms."

Edited by eggs4king

"Another thief? Any fighters here? rebellions usually involve battles..."

"The citizens may think that way, but I've seen the Valmese arrest priests, Women, even children. Discontent leads to paranoia, and this rebellion more than proves how happy the people are, when men of the cloth take up arms."

(I should have Rift appear for this statement.)

"Do not talk to me that way. I'm not ignorant of what goes on. Why do you think I started this war? I started this rebellion to end this rein of terror and help people gain the peace they desire."

'Yeah yeah, I know, but hey ! Meri's great fighter!'

"Really? she doesn't look it..."

(I should have Rift appear for this statement.)

"Do not talk to me that way. I'm not ignorant of what goes on. Why do you think I started this war? I started this rebellion to end this rein of terror and help people gain the peace they desire."

"sorry, didn't mean to tread on any toes. Just don't wan't us drawn into conflict 'till we're ready. We're no use to the people if we're dead"

Edited by eggs4king

'Oh, trust me,' Anon grinned, patting Merida on the back, 'she's nothing short of excellent!'

"Can't wait to see it." Aeran smiled. "Y'know, as long as I'm not the target" He added jokingly.

Edited by eggs4king

'Oh, trust me,' Anon grinned, patting Merida on the back, 'she's nothing short of excellent!'

[Tee hee...] "Fascinating conversation people, but when are we actually going to DO stuff?"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Can't wait to see it." Aeran smiled. "Y'know, as long as I'm not the target" He added jokingly.

'You'd have to just blink before you'd be gone!' Anon joked, though that was for the most part true.

[Tee hee...] "Fascinating conversation people, but when are we actually going to DO stuff?"

'When light figures out, sets up and initiates a plan,'