Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

'Heh! So do I! Thanks for the compliment Lighty boy!,' Anon smirked, leaping around to the door, 'one batch of drunken information coming right up!,' and with that, he headed out.

"He could be my second man in charge." I turned around.

Are supposed to use him as "the go out and do so and so" boy?

He is a assassin. Open door to closed door. Chest to open chest. Some stuff like that. He going to be the guy who gets my info."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a assassin. Open door to closed door. Chest to open chest. Some stuff like that. He going to be the guy who gets my info."

('an assassin' sir. Also, I'm liking were this is going)

I guess I'll join, but I won't do much fighting. Dialogue is my thing.

I'm assuming "Gender-Locked" skills and classes apply?

--

Name: Carter

Class: Dark Flier

Skills: Tomefaire, Luna, Miracle, Renewal, Galeforce.

Equipment: Ivaldi (FE8), Silver Lance, Brave Lance.

dQZJcTf.png

Bio: A generally nice girl with an alter ego.. that is if you can trigger it. Is honestly blunt, and extremely rude. If you can get onto her soft side, then you're considered very lucky.

A normal girl in Ylisse, living with her brother and sister. She joined the group after reading said recruitment. Being one of the first to sign up, she has become the Master Tactician, alongside her old friend, Sorin, who has become the commander. Her reasons for being mean are unknown, but you should never do anything to upset her. Gets upset real easily, and likes to have things her way. Is smart academically, but physically weak. When in a tantrum, adrenaline rises a thousand fold, and her strength becomes uncontrollable.

Doesn't spend much time fighting with most of the group, as she just stays behind and practices her magic. She spends most of her time singing, regardless of others' opinions. She is usually shy and withdrawn, and extremely self-conscious. She aspires to be a singer. The one with the loudest scream.

OH GOD WHAT CARTER IS ON MY RP THING!?

Welcome aboard. Feel free to jump in.

Sure why the hell not.

*at a bar*

'Im telling you I didn't cheat!' Anon boldly lied to the face of a drunken Valmese guard. He normally prefered fair game, but he was there for facts, not sport. 'Now hold up your end and talk!'

'Gr...no I-' the disgruntled soldier was cut of when Anon flipped his chair onto the ground. 'SPEAK!'

*at a bar*

'Im telling you I didn't cheat!' Anon boldly lied to the face of a drunken Valmese guard. He normally prefered fair game, but he was there for facts, not sport. 'Now hold up your end and talk!'

'Gr...no I-' the disgruntled soldier was cut of when Anon flipped his chair onto the ground. 'SPEAK!'

(Amazing as usual Anon.)

(Amazing as usual Anon.)

(Why thank you!)

'What a load!' Anon shines as he walked along the streets. 'Thats the third bar tonight and I can't find out anything! There all to damn drunk! Why I-hey, wait a moment,' the asssassin became, grinning to himself and stoking his roughly shaved cheek. 'That gives me an idea!' And with that he dashed off back to his base, a renewed energy in his step.

A small rattle came to the door. 'Package for Mr. light or Right, if you can get the joke,' the distinct voice of Anon rang.

"Very funny. Get in here before a scout sees you. Or something."

"At least", I'm quite good at many things thank you very much priest sir.

"Let's hope winning is one of them."

"Very funny. Get in here before a scout sees you. Or something."

"Let's hope winning is one of them."

'Indeed it should be!' Anon stated, slipping inside and looking down the streets. 'Well, I think I have something useful, but you'll need to bear with me, got it?'

'Indeed it should be!' Anon stated, slipping inside and looking down the streets. 'Well, I think I have something useful, but you'll need to bear with me, got it?'

I have the time and I'm sure LightyRighty here does too.

"I'm not going anywhere Anon. Tell me."

Anon stood tall and placed one hand on a table. 'All but a quarter of the day guard is wasted. Completely drunk. Unable to even recall breakfast. While I didn't get a lot of info out of my old allies, I know theyll barely be able to hold their weapons by morning. I recommend we take advantage of that,' he finished with an evil grin.