Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anon stood tall and placed one hand on a table. 'All but a quarter of the day guard is wasted. Completely drunk. Unable to even recall breakfast. While I didn't get a lot of info out of my old allies, I know theyll barely be able to hold their weapons by morning. I recommend we take advantage of that,' he finished with an evil grin.

hmm interesting idea I'd say we take it.

Anon stood tall and placed one hand on a table. 'All but a quarter of the day guard is wasted. Completely drunk. Unable to even recall breakfast. While I didn't get a lot of info out of my old allies, I know theyll barely be able to hold their weapons by morning. I recommend we take advantage of that,' he finished with an evil grin.

"Heh. Then we shall."(Later tomorrow.)

'Light,' Anon chuckled. 'Okay, I think that's enough.'

"I wasn't joking around. Have you seen a funny priest?"

"Yes. I said that already."

"Right then my Dragon Mercenary. Tomorrow it is. Hopefully we'll have better recruitment tomorrow."

'Oh come on!' Anon quipped, tossing up a walnut and catching it on his knife, 'the three if us could totally beat those punks!' He boasted, cracking the nut on the blade an popping the flesh into his mouth. 'Hm...these are really bitter,' he muttered, swallowing slowly. Edited by AnonymousSpeed

'Oh come on!' Anon quipped, tossing up a walnut and catching it on his knife, 'the three if us could totally beat those punks!' He boasted, cracking the nut on the blade an popping the flesh into his mouth. 'Hm...these are really bitter,' he muttered, swallowing slowly.

"We need more allies to win this war. We can win this one but how many more can we last? This is why I didn't want you to eat the walnuts."

'Oh come on!' Anon quipped, tossing up a walnut and catching it on his knife, 'the three if us could totally beat those punks!' He boasted, cracking the nut on the blade an popping the flesh into his mouth. 'Hm...these are really bitter,' he muttered, swallowing slowly.

You just got a bad one, and yes we could beat those idiots with a hand behind our back.

"We need more allies to win this war. We can win this one but how many more can we last? This is why I didn't want you to eat the walnuts."

'Could've told me that,' Anon stated as he stick out his tongue to remove the taste from his mouth.

You just got a bad one, and yes we could beat those idiots with a hand behind our back.

The assassin chuckled. 'You know,' he said, indicating the Manakete with his knife held in his uncrossed arm, 'you're pretty cool, but Light's right. We've got a lot of work ahead of us. They didn't take these continents without one hell of an army,'

'Could've told me that,' Anon stated as he stick out his tongue to remove the taste from his mouth.

The assassin chuckled. 'You know,' he said, indicating the Manakete with his knife held in his uncrossed arm, 'you're pretty cool, but Light's right. We've got a lot of work ahead of us. They didn't take these continents without one hell of an army,'

"Sometimes you're right. Other times-

'I can go grab you some pain killer, if ya need it,'

"...I take my words back."

You're pretty cool yourself Anon, and yes we have work to do.

'So, do you need it?' Anon re-asked, leaning back. 'Its not like anyone keeps it under lock and key.'

(Hm...maybe I should switch Swordfaire for Locktouch*

(Maybe. Depends if I have chests in the RP.)

"..Sure. Just in case my sanity snaps."

You're pretty cool yourself Anon, and yes we have work to do.

'Heh, I know!' He grinned.

(Maybe. Depends if I have chests in the RP.)

"..Sure. Just in case my sanity snaps."

'Like right now!' He ushered, walking to the door, 'I'll return very shortly. Don't break anything while I'm gone, bones or sanity!'

(Yeah, that would really be important to know first)

'Heh, I know!' He grinned.

'Like right now!' He ushered, walking to the door, 'I'll return very shortly. Don't break anything while I'm gone, bones or sanity!'

(Yeah, that would really be important to know first)

(MAYBE when were off the prologue.)

"Before he gets back I'm going to lay down....and sleep for awhile."

'Well then why don't you go rest your head and count some sheep, eh?' Anon said, slipping in and placing a small container on the table by the door, 'just don't try and eat them!' At this he laughed, and climbed the ladder to his own bed.

"And this marks day one of my adventure. Oh Ashera help me..."

And thus begins the adventure of an army that retakes the continents.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Done.