Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

"I don't miss anything!" Anon chuckled, "besides, gambling is fun." The two finally arrived on the roof, with Anon shutting the door behind them and ran to the edge.

"Aside from the guy who shot me..." Aeran said bluntly as he followed. "So, you wanna go first?"

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora had nearly dozed off when she could smell burning. Lifting her drowsy head up, she could see smoke coming from the fortress she just came from. "Oh no... Hope you're alright guys..."

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Yes yes and away!" Anon shouted, leaping into the air and pulling a flip, landing kneeled of the ground. "Now your turn!"

Aeran jumped, landing heavily on his feet. "Taller than it looks..." Aeran gasped. "That hurt. I should've removed the arrow first..." He said, rubbing his arm.

Aeran jumped, landing heavily on his feet. "Taller than it looks..." Aeran gasped. "That hurt. I should've removed the arrow first..." He said, rubbing his arm.

"You know," Anon remarked as he lead them running through the forest, "that reminds me of a story I read once!"

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

"You know," Anon remarked as he lead them running through the forest, "that reminds me of a story I read once!"

"Maybe you could tell me about it when we get out of here." Aeran rasped as he followed. "You know, after we take the arrow out... or... during..." He winced as he thought of it.

You bozos better hurry up. Aurora is getting bored, there's nothing to do And Makoto can't exactly say no

(Also it's in the middle of a blizzard, So Aurora is probably having fun being frozen to death. xD)

"Maybe you could tell me about it when we get out of here." Aeran rasped as he followed. "You know, after we take the arrow out... or... during..." He winced as he thought of it.

"Well, that won't be to long!" Anon exclaimed with a grin, "I can see the camp just ahead! Heh, not sure if I wish Meri has woken up or not."

(Also it's in the middle of a blizzard, So Aurora is probably having fun being frozen to death. xD)

Oh yeah

Stealing the blanket Merida was using she wrapped herself in it like a newborn child. "Better... Hurry... Up..."

"Well, that won't be to long!" Anon exclaimed with a grin, "I can see the camp just ahead! Heh, not sure if I wish Meri has woken up or not."

"Doubt it... She's barely ever awake." Aeran said. "Hope the others made it back okay..."

Edited by eggs4king

"Yeah, shame..." Anon shrugged somberly, "I do enjoy talking to her...well, just a hundred more feet! Let's hurry up!"

As they came to a stop by the cart, Aeran slumped against a tree and let out a sigh. "We made it..."

As they came to a stop by the cart, Aeran slumped against a tree and let out a sigh. "We made it..."

"Of course we did, I wasn't about to-"

Oh yeah

Stealing the blanket Merida was using she wrapped herself in it like a newborn child. "Better... Hurry... Up..."

"Hey!" Anon dashed up and put the blanket on his own bed over Merida, "that's not your blanket!"

"Hey!" Anon dashed up and put the blanket on his own bed over Merida, "that's not your blanket!"

"I was cold! And going into a man's room without his consent is something this person does not do!.. Unless I'm stealing something, which... Yeah. I'm a total hypocrite" Shrugging her shoulders, she smiled. "Deal with it"

"I was cold! And going into a man's room without his consent is something this person does not do!.. Unless I'm stealing something, which... Yeah. I'm a total hypocrite" Shrugging her shoulders, she smiled. "Deal with it"

"Like I have a choice! And what rooms? This is a carriage!"

"Like I have a choice! And what rooms? This is a carriage!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" Looking around the area, she noticed the knight wasn't here, and neither was Light. "Umm... Where's the other two?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" Looking around the area, she noticed the knight wasn't here, and neither was Light. "Umm... Where's the other two?"

"Not a clue. *sigh* Look, for future reference," he walked up to a chest, "we have blankets here, so leave Meri's on her."

"Not a clue. *sigh* Look, for future reference," he walked up to a chest, "we have blankets here, so leave Meri's on her."

"I didn't know that... This blanket is comfy though, so I'm keeping this one" Gripping the two ends tighter, she wrapped herself even more

"I didn't know that... This blanket is comfy though, so I'm keeping this one" Gripping the two ends tighter, she wrapped herself even more

"It's just a blanket, doesn't matter who has which. Meri's asleep, give her one from the box." Aeran said impatiently. "We have more pressing matters. We're missing two people, and there are bandits in the area!"