Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

And the thread died

"I wonder if they're alright, those two? The knight's pretty strong, and Light can spam those runes all day... But they aren't here..."

"Light was there when we passed Makoto through the wall, but he disappeared. Haven't seen the knight since they attacked. But all we can do now is lick our wounds and hope they don't find us..."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Light was there when we passed Makoto through the wall, but he disappeared. Haven't seen the knight since they attacked. But all we can do now is lick our wounds and hope they don't find us..."

"Right..." She begins to shiver. The blizzard was freezing, and she wasn't used to it. She mostly ran around in Plegia and Ylisse, but never Ferox. "Brrr... It's so cold... Are you cold?"

"Right..." She begins to shiver. The blizzard was freezing, and she wasn't used to it. She mostly ran around in Plegia and Ylisse, but never Ferox. "Brrr... It's so cold... Are you cold?"

"I've got used to it. You need another blanket?" he asked. "And can someone help me get this arrow out of my arm? I don't want to die of an infection!"

"I've got used to it. You need another blanket?" he asked. "And can someone help me get this arrow out of my arm? I don't want to die of an infection!"

"Yeah... Sure... Give me a minute" Slowly getting up, she wrapped the blanket around her neck, so that she could use her arms freely. Walking up to Aeran, she quickly yanked out the arrow and broke it in two with her knee. "There. You okay?"

"Yeah... Sure... Give me a minute" Slowly getting up, she wrapped the blanket around her neck, so that she could use her arms freely. Walking up to Aeran, she quickly yanked out the arrow and broke it in two with her knee. "There. You okay?"

"Gah!!" Aeran roared. "Some warning would be nice!" He held the wound, halting the blood supply. "Where do we keep the bandages?"

"Gah!!" Aeran roared. "Some warning would be nice!" He held the wound, halting the blood supply. "Where do we keep the bandages?"

"..." Ripping the end of the blanket with her silver knife, she used it as a temporary bandage. Tending to his wound, she smiled at him. "How are you holding up?"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"..." Ripping the end of the blanket with her silver knife, she used it as a temporary bandage. Tending to his wound, she smiled at him. "How are you holding up?"

"Aside from just having an arrow wrenched from my arm?" he smiled. "I'm better. How are you? Can't have been easy carrying Makoto with your wounds..." His face showing concern.

"Aside from just having an arrow wrenched from my arm?" he smiled. "I'm better. How are you? Can't have been easy carrying Makoto with your wounds..." His face showing concern.

"... Just don't look at his head... I banged him quite a bit along the way" She looked up at him and smiled. "I'm good. My wound is healing up rather nicely... I don't believe I ever thank you for that... So thanks"

"Here," Anon took out a bandage and a bottle.

"Thanks, I'll change it for the blanket when it wears out." Aeran sighed gratefully.

"... Just don't look at his head... I banged him quite a bit along the way" She looked up at him and smiled. "I'm good. My wound is healing up rather nicely... I don't believe I ever thank you for that... So thanks"

"If I'd done better, you wouldn't have been wounded. I was just righting the wrong..." He said heavily.

"If I'd done better, you wouldn't have been wounded. I was just righting the wrong..." He said heavily.

"Oh please, you tried your best, and that's all there is to it" She cupped her hand on his cheek, tilted her head a bit and smiled. "Stop beating yourself up. You did everything you could. If anything, it's my fault for not dodging"

:Kappa:

ON SOME ROCKS

BANGED HIS HEAD ON SOME ROCKS

You can thank me later

"Oh please, you tried your best, and that's all there is to it" She cupped her hand on his cheek, tilted her head a bit and smiled. "Stop beating yourself up. You did everything you could. If anything, it's my fault for not dodging"

"I'm not going to stop until I've repaid the debt." Aeran grunted. "We need to work out a next move. How are we going to meet up with the others, the new guy doesn't even know where the cart is." He said, changing the subject.

"I'm not going to stop until I've repaid the debt." Aeran grunted. "We need to work out a next move. How are we going to meet up with the others, the new guy doesn't even know where the cart is." He said, changing the subject.

She took her hand of his face. After no comment about it, she didn't think he deserved it. "Well... We'll have to find him then, won't we? Or he'll find us"

She took her hand of his face. After no comment about it, she didn't think he deserved it. "Well... We'll have to find him then, won't we? Or he'll find us"

"Well, the only one of us who is in any state to go out there at the moment is Anon." He thought out loud. "We may as well make ourselves comfortable. You need another blanket? I kinda bled on your other one..."

"Well guys, I'm going to scout around and make sure they haven't followed us,"

(I.e seeing a movie, bye)

(Bye)

"Well, the only one of us who is in any state to go out there at the moment is Anon." He thought out loud. "We may as well make ourselves comfortable. You need another blanket? I kinda bled on your other one..."

"Tee hee. I only ripped a tiny bit off this one. It's still usable... And it's somewhat warm..."

"Tee hee. I only ripped a tiny bit off this one. It's still usable... And it's somewhat warm..."

"Okay then." He sat down, leaning against the chest holding the blankets. "What a mess we've got ourselves into here. Only been with you guys a few days, and half of us have already had a brush with death..." He chuckled.

"Okay then." He sat down, leaning against the chest holding the blankets. "What a mess we've got ourselves into here. Only been with you guys a few days, and half of us have already had a brush with death..." He chuckled.

"You're a mercenary. If you want, you can walk out..." Her face darkened at the very thought of him leaving. "... But you aren't going to, are you?"

"You're a mercenary. If you want, you can walk out..." Her face darkened at the very thought of him leaving. "... But you aren't going to, are you?"

"No. I'm not in this for the money, not anymore..." He murmured. "I may not always see eye to eye with the boss, but I believe in his vision. I worked for several Valmese noblemen. Scum, each one of them. They need to be stopped." Realising how dark his tone had become, he cheered up. "And I wouldn't want to miss out on our fun chats, would I?"

"No. I'm not in this for the money, not anymore..." He murmured. "I may not always see eye to eye with the boss, but I believe in his vision. I worked for several Valmese noblemen. Scum, each one of them. They need to be stopped." Realising how dark his tone had become, he cheered up. "And I wouldn't want to miss out on our fun chats, would I?"

"You enjoy my company? Well then..." She grabbed his wast with one hand and the side of his face with the other, and pulled him a bit closer to her. "... Perhaps I enjoy yours, too"

My list of regrets doesn't include this

"You enjoy my company? Well then..." She grabbed his wast with one hand and the side of his face with the other, and pulled him a bit closer to her. "... Perhaps I enjoy yours, too"

My list of regrets doesn't include this

"Uh... good to know..." He stuttered, suddenly becoming acutely aware of Makoto and Meri's presence in the cart.

Edited by eggs4king