To everyone not interested in a SF Relationship

Raven

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm pretty sure she's not looking for an online relationship( neither am I), but if I dated anyone on SF it would be BianchiCynthia. :unsure:

But that's only cuz she reminds me of my first girlfriend IRL, who unfortunately moved to Japan :(. I got to see on my trip there though :D

Well, I'm pretty sure she's not looking for an online relationship( neither am I), but if I dated anyone on SF it would be BianchiCynthia. :unsure:

But that's only cuz she reminds me of my first girlfriend IRL, who unfortunately moved to Japan :(. I got to see on my trip there though :D

Oh, that's sweet フアイヤ.

And to add to that, I just want to say that really dating me is a bad idea, I am too dynamic. I'm not the same person day to day, and people seem to be irritated by that, not to mention I'm rather uni-gendered, then again maybe that's what you want.

Edited by Cynthia

Oh, that's sweet フアイヤ.

And to add to that, I just want to say that really dating me is a bad idea, I am too dynamic. I'm not the same person day to day, and people seem to be irritated by that, not to mention I'm rather uni-gendered, then again maybe that's what you want.

HELL YEAH!!!!

I was the reason for this topic wasn't I....

Oh, that's sweet フアイヤ.

That sounds AWESOME! I love dynamic unpredicatable girls!

Oh yah im masu XD

Edited by Athena

I wasn't aware I was so desirable to people here...

Congrats! You are another Songbird Cymbeline and Desdemona! (and thats a bad thing sometimes since you may have not so good guys liking you)

FIXED TO 100% CORRECTNESS EH TLS XD

I didn't claim to have any of those things, besides a female avatar for the record...

I have no gender set... It's really just a matter of what you envision me as. You can address me as he or she, and that is fine.

Edited by Cynthia