To everyone not interested in a SF Relationship

Raven

I didn't claim to have any of those things, besides a female avatar for the record...

I have no gender set...

Its just a joke at TLS and his whole love of women thing he's had going on. But he is a good trustable guy deep down.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say I think my hands are pretty though, that's about it...

Don't sell yourself short. you dont have to be the "hottest" or "sexiest" girl alive to be beautiful to someone. Personality counts also (its all i really care about. well majority. Im obviously not gonna be with someone where it takes a effort to look her in the eye XD)

Don't sell yourself short. you dont have to be the "hottest" or "sexiest" girl alive to be beautiful to someone. Personality counts also (its all i really care about. well majority. Im obviously not gonna be with someone where it takes a effort to look her in the eye XD)

Why thank you, Masu.

D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DAMN! Coming from MaSu that is a fucking shock to hear not really though

This. If only more people thought this way about their looks, self-esteem problems wouldn't exist.

Add me to the list. I have no desires for online lovin'.