It's finally nearly done...

Elli

My house that my parents have been building for 4 years! So much went on in these past few years to make it take so long... I have been living in a shed with my family this whole time (there is six of us and the shed isn't that big)

but it seems like my family is finally moving into the house next week, though it wont be fully complete, but that's cause we have to, stupid council (Sigh)

but at least I finally wont have to worry about the cockroaches, mice & spiders anymore just the other day a mouse even bit through the phone cable and left us with no phone XD and for some reason mice like eating metallic things.

Four years is a pretty long time.

That's about how long my parents' house took to build (so many delays...), and even living in not-sheds it wasn't exactly fun.

But it's been totally worth it for us (at least the way we designed our house). I hope you like your new home!

Yeah I will enjoy it for a little while, because we also will have to sell because of certian things that have happened, but at least the next place will hopefully be a permanent thing! I really hope so...

Yeah I will enjoy it for a little while, because we also will have to sell because of certian things that have happened, but at least the next place will hopefully be a permanent thing! I really hope so...

its great that it'll be done soon, my condolences you wont have it long though

Ahhh I wish you luck into settling in and hopefully having somewhere permanent to live in the future, it must have been rough for you living through all that.

After 4 hard years of waiting for your house to be built, you will only live there for a short time :( .

Hopefully, your next home will be a more welcoming, permanent home for you and your family :) !

Remember, getting a 20 on the 20 sided die of life is never out of the picture, with die modifiers for assistance and the occasional fudging of the die!

Edited by sifer

Thanks everyone! You wouldn't believe how happy I am just to be finally getting out of this shed XD No more (HUGE) spiders walking around or near my mattress thats on the floor, so many things crawl on you when its on the floor *Shivers* (I need a proper bed lol) Actually a big spider was on my wall in my room just the other day I tried to get it and it ran away I practically chucked everything in my room trying to find it lol (I never did though)