Unnamed Mafia (anon) - Game Over

Grace

I dunno, it really sounds like the whole thing is FYPOV, because there's no effort to transition or make clear that you're talking generally. I mean yeah it's obvious that town!you meant it generally but I think it's a plausible mistake for scum to make.

rn it's not enough for me to vote you over Beethoven, partially cause like, your explanation does make some sense, but it does solidify you as my second scumread/lynch priority after Beethoven today

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, it really sounds like the whole thing is FYPOV, because there's no effort to transition or make clear that you're talking generally.

You sound like you want me to post in a manner that assumes that everyone in this thread is an outright imbecile, which I can do if people really want. Even if there was no effort to transition, I'm pretty sure my actual point is pretty fucking obvious and obviously I don't think I'm scum.

I'm not too concerned with Reinbach right now (but why would you scan the miller? >_>) and Hot Wheels is still a town read.

I scanned Miller because I wanted to make sure his claim was legit, and considering the time he made that claim (when the existence of an actual cop was still up in the air), unless scum got cop as a fakeclaim I'm fairly certain that he is in fact town.

As far as who is likely to be scum, yes. I have given the matter a lot of thought, so pay attention closely. Chances are that the more weak willed of you may fall in love with me after my coming statements. So as I've said before (you dolt, it's in this very post), I'm reading Hot Wheels as town currently. The same can also be said for Grillmaster in part due to his D2 play and his claim, in addition to Fruffy's flip. I've been reading Beethoven as town the whole game, so not feeling particularly inclined to jump on to Grillmaster's case.

The ones that I'm most suspicious of currently, yes partially due to PoE, are Eiki Shikki and Insane Techniques. Considering FP's flip, her earlier case on him VS Dragonite does read as waffling (mmmm) to me, but her reads do appear legitimate to me...IT is mainly here due to the fact that I think Beethoven actually does bring good points against him, although I'm not quite as convinced as he is. Perhaps some rereads are in order, hmmm?

Votals:

Insane Techniques (1): Beethoven

Beethoven (1): The Grillmaster

Eiki Shiki (1): Hot Wheels

Not Voting (3): Insane Techniques, Schtolteheim Reinbach III, Eiki Shiki

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to hammer. There are 17 hours and 38 minutes left in the phase.

You sound like you want me to post in a manner that assumes that everyone in this thread is an outright imbecile, which I can do if people really want. Even if there was no effort to transition, I'm pretty sure my actual point is pretty fucking obvious and obviously I don't think I'm scum.

this seems like an unnecessary amount on anger. he wasn't being particularly douchey about it or even voting you on the basis of it. it's a perfectly valid point to make, imo, that if you were scum, you might slip up for a second there.

why do you think grillmaster might be scum after the fluffy flip?

reinbach, why do you think that beethoven is townier than insane?

may or may not be here for phase end btw

priorities: eiki > beethoven > insane = reinbach > grillmaster

there definitely has to be some weird condition on how the mafia kill works, but I don't think that no kill at all makes sense even for 6/3, because if two scum get lynched, then the last one needs like 5 mislynches to win, which is basically impossible because two scumflips are bound to result in at least some people looking really good from association. I think alt-night kill makes most sense? which is why eiki is probably scum despite my earlier feelings about her roleclaim.

ugh I'm waffling on reinbach. I think the manner in which he claimed was pretty townie but his role feels weird in the context of the setup. if the rolecop can tell someone is a miller, not only is this basically a clear, it kind of invalidates the whole double miller thing, because then the rolecop can just scan both and see they're legit. and I'm not sure tracker + rolecop is justified in 9p.

man this just made me want to make a setup with a town rolecop and a mafia godfather who scans miller to rolecop inspections.

Oh right and I don't think Reinbach's role (claim) is strange at all. We don't have a cop, so the miller point is moot... I guess you're saying that it's a town-only role, pretty much? On the other hand, scum tailor could negate that. but <ROLESPEC> and I think we've been pretty heavily discouraged from that this game.

this seems like an unnecessary amount on anger. he wasn't being particularly douchey about it or even voting you on the basis of it. it's a perfectly valid point to make, imo, that if you were scum, you might slip up for a second there.

why do you think grillmaster might be scum after the fluffy flip?

reinbach, why do you think that beethoven is townier than insane?

Do you mind not judging how angry I should or should not be, thank you very much? While he didn't sound like a jerk about it or was even voting me on it, IS IT THAT MUCH TO ASK THAT MAYBE IT SHOULD BE ASSUMED AS COMMON SENSE THAT I'M NOT GOING TO CALL MYSELF SCUM AND I AM ALLOWED TO SCREW UP ON WORDS?!

I think Grillmaster is scum because it's not exactly unheard of for scum buddies to go after each other hard, either as a ruse for later bussing/town cred or just because they can't go after anyone else. Nor do I think he's been townie.

Why don't you go look at my own interactions with FP and tell me why I'm scum from that? How are my interactions with him scummy? Also, I love how no one can actually answer my question of "why would I claim tailor as scum" and yet decide I'm scummy, but Reinback is town for claiming rolecop when he had everyone else's claims! I don't understand anyone's logic.

##Vote: Insane Techniques

Because I'm not scum and he hasn't done anything today except say that he blocked me and his "end of phase post lynch" waffling on both D1 and D2 is weird. Also, I'd like an actual case on me besides just "PoE" shenanigans because that's not good enough. Where does that leave you when you are wrong?

fuck that; universal losses are terrible. this hasn't been a bad game for the most part; I don't see why it should end in a universal loss.

I guess mafia attacked insane again then??? or they really don't have a kill but then all our roles are useless except rolecop.

miller is a town-only role; if a rolecop receives that as a scan, it's a clear.

insane why do you think grillmaster and fluffy might be buddies?

It's not worth speculating about nightkills or night actions from anybody other than Reinbach at this point. Set-up's weird yo.

Fluffy's attacks on Grillmaster were forced and I don't see any interactions that prevent them from being buddies.

I don't want a universal loss, they suck.

Anyway I thought Eiki was genuinely scummy including her word (non-)slip-up so *shrug*

IT, so you don't think the fact that I led the push on Fluffy for 2 days makes it significantly less likely for us to be buddies? I did start pushing him over Dragonite on D2, you know...

Also I think IT looks scummier for this last few responses. Scum discouraged from lack of a successful kill? And the "it's not worth speculating"--I don't necessarily disagree, but why does Reinbach get a special pass? Since we don't know where the nightkill is going (assuming one exists, which I guess it probably does), spec over my/Beethoven's/IT's actions might be worthwhile as well.

For instance, nightkill spec: Hot Wheels' current theory is that scum have an odd-night-only kill.

I tried to do a bunch of action spec/analysis but it basically boils down to "either Beethoven is clear from N1 or, if he lied, he's scum and IT and I are clear from N1" and "either IT or Eiki was the kill target on N3" assuming that scum attempted kills on those nights.

Anyway I think IT might be leapfrogging Beethoven on my scum list. Losing interest in the game would be very easy for scum at this point (3 nights, no kills) and I guess Beethoven's not terribly likely to be lying about N1 actions.