Sprites' Dumping Ground

Brendor

Hello all. I come to you humbly asking that if you have any sprite of any form to please share it here. The type of sprite and or overall beauty of the sprite do not matter, I will accept any and all sprites. So if you have anything you'd like to share that you don't mind people freely using, you can dump them here or pm them to me so that I can make sort of a collection for whoever may be looking for variable sprites. Thank you.

hmm

idk man

you did post this in the OP

can't see why you're complaining

hmm

idk man

you did post this in the OP

can't see why you're complaining

I thought things that were slashed out were understood to be jokes .-.

@L95: why not convert the sheet into frames and use cam's script converter to get the original sage script?

@L95: why not convert the sheet into frames and use cam's script converter to get the original sage script?

I Tried this already, 1st problem, cam never actually finished that (when I asked him anyway), 2 I already tried that, and inserted it and the game made a massive nope(It just freezes).

Edited by L95

• 2 months later...

Here are of my mugs that I'm ashamed of that aren't being used. Most of them are comp entries.

7ca24312e5652428248d711709e6df48.png9d796d593ae0b63e7c0b90903a73d06d.png884f2c1e96b4f531041e2185fbb88f09.pngbc5e1df1453d33e56e3c289b7d399911.png435341c742fed2a9bf7467806fac8333.png02bfc9d0e7c6fe46e1ccc6e5a6ca05c6.png982a92d5cb8887c14ae9ad1982866fd8.png

Feel free to recolor them and whatnot, but I'd like to know if they're being used.

No, I do not have frames or chibis.

No, I do not want to make them.

Edited by Yoshi

• 5 months later...

I recently made some map sprites. You may use them:

Female Cavalier Axe Paladin Female Paladin Ephraim with Swords

KsB4fGt.pngh4d2iSM.pngd9PNATJ.png1gT7x5S.png

I hope you like them..

Edited by Baldo45

Are you really asking for notification and 'full credit' for adding seven pixels to existing sprites?

Wasn't this thread originally supposed to be entirely open source?

Are you really asking for notification and 'full credit' for adding seven pixels to existing sprites?

Wasn't this thread originally supposed to be entirely open source?

Most people, when they make their stuff open source, ask for credit. Open source just means others can use and build on it as they please. Even for a small amount of work, (Though I'm not sure if he was asking to be asked before these are used, or just notified when they are. The former would be a little cumbersome, but not totally ridiculous.)

@Baldo45, you'll eventually have to put those into the insertable format (tutorial available in ROM hacking tutorials). Posting that format will save others who want to use your work some time.

Edited by deranger

Most people, when they make their stuff open source, ask for credit. Open source just means others can use and build on it as they please. Even for a small amount of work, (Though I'm not sure if he was asking to be asked before these are used, or just notified when they are. The former would be a little cumbersome, but not totally ridiculous.)

@Baldo45, you'll eventually have to put those into the insertable format (tutorial available in ROM hacking tutorials). Posting that format will save others who want to use your work some time.

For clarification, I assumed attribution/credit are a given - It's simply good form to say where you've gotten something/give credit to the creator. I was assuming he meant the former in the second case 'Ask before using', which I find is a little over the top for splicing less than a dozen pixels.

@Baldo45 - Simply rip the original sprites from a ROM with GBAGE, or download them off FEU's Map Sprite Repository and paste yours over them in that format. Then they'll be insertable.

Edited by Siuloir

@Baldo45 - Simply rip the original sprites from a ROM with GBAGE, or download them off FEU's Map Sprite Repository and paste yours over them in that format using Usenti. Then they'll be insertable.

ahem

ahem

GraphicsGale can do the same thing, actually.

Either way it should only be a problem if you somehow effed your RGB values. Indexed things like GG and Usenti are just the 100%,.

• 2 weeks later...